DAYS: Jett Carver and Jeremy Horton Cast!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not really. No Hortons have been married at St. Luke's unless it was to a Brady (Hope and Bo, Jennifer and Frankie). I don't think the Hortons have an indicated religion. They're not Catholic. They never go to Midnight Mass with the Bradys on Christmas Eve.

• Members

Why not bring back Matt Cedeno if DAYS wanted a young stud? He isn't doing anything and the character already has ties to the show. Kill two birds with one stone: Make him Theo's daddy and get Lexie away from Abe permanently; Give her a sexy young love interest. The last thing this show needs is another newbie.

• Members

Cedeno is busy making arguably-racist commericals for a fast food chain. I want to say it's "Del Taco" but I can't remember right now. There's no need to pull him away from something so lucrative.

The show does need newbies- it just needs good ones that are integrated in a way fans find acceptable.

• Members

Regardless of his acting, these are two new faces I don't want to see, don't care to get to know. And frankly, DAYS doesn't have time or the wiggle room to try and make fan favs out of newbies anymore. DAYS needs to focus on what works and the people they have.

Why build towards a future when you won't even have one if you don't pull your [!@#$%^&*] together? Ugh.

• Members

I'm looking forward to Jett and Jeremy coming to Salem, but I totally understand where you and others are coming from, King. Even though both characters seem to have a connection to Salem, the cast is already at large and these two characters are not needed. We already have 2 young talented males (Darin Brooks and Blake Berris), one of which they don't even use (Brooks). With these two additions, I don't see anything for Max to do. If they're not bringing Abby back in the fall, then they need to create a brand new character for Max. Yes, I know that has been a problem, these new characters, but I think a new female, or even a girl from Salem past, could help Max.

• Members

Given that the changes the show are promising to make, I guess we will just have to wait and see. Mike is totally right and I strongly feel that way but I guess we just have to hold out until they appear and take over or are introduced the right way...

• Members

It's true.. it's true.

I think the beginning of the downfall, at least for me as a viewer, was when the news about Eileen broke. It was a BIG opportunity wasted and it kind of sent the message to fans who knew, during a period when vets were already pushed in the back, that the priorities were elsewhere. With all of these old fan faves returning, an Eileen Davidson, Kristen, return would have been big for the show. She should be the one returning alongside Lexie, Tony, Anna, Stefano, etc.

• Members

I'm personally thrilled they are FINALLY bringing Jeremy back. But, as much as I like Nick, they should of cast Blake Berris as Jeremy and it would of worked out just the same, IMO. Unless they plan on bringing Marie Horton or Jessica Fallon back, it's kinda pointless. At least there's a CHANCE Mike comes back.

Don't see the point to Jett, but I'm glad the Carvers are expanding and I hope this gives James Reynolds more to do.

But adding two newbies on top of Doug, Julie, Tony, Stefano, Anna, Bart, Rolf and Lexie's return is a bit ridiculous!

Archived