DAYS: Jett Carver and Jeremy Horton Cast!

• Members

I still dont think there's a reason to bring those new characters,even if they have ties to existing characters. the balance on the show during the last 5 months have been horrible.now they bring back alot of people - previous characters and those 2 new characters - I dont really think that will fix the balance problem.

they get rid of 3 people (willow,gabby and duck),but at the same time keep bringing people back(stephanie,adrianne,Dimera's and those 2 new characters).

JMO.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Which brings me to my next point: SO...?

Spoiler threads are meant for discussing spoilers. Hogan's tenure has given everyone enough reason to be suspicious of the spoilers, and if they look crummy, people will say they look crummy and why. They could turn out brilliant when they air, and that is when people can start being positive. But before then? All is fair game.

• Members

Fine, Andre.

But...just as much right as people have to complain, I have the same rights to express my opinion and my thoughts whatever they seem like. You may think of this as me going off on people for having a negative opinion but it's not. If we know something one way or the other, fine. These characters haven't even aired yet so I just think it's unfair to judge. That's all.

To each their own. :)

• Members

I dislike the revised version of Stephanie so anything that leads me to believe she will be getting more air timie is a negative for me right now. Plus, with the problems the show is having, we should not be getting newbies right now. They first need to fix the balance and story problems.

• Members

...Whereas when people ripped Reilly and the SSK mess apart, they were just being downbeat and mean and complaining for the sake of it and not supporting DOOL. Yes, I remember the double standard.

No, I believe people have a right to feel however they feel, and there certainly have more than enough reason to be unhappy right now, I just find the reversal funny.

• Members

Phoenix, you don't give people the opportunity to speak badly once it's aired either. You just carry on saying it's not as bad as we think. I think maybe you should just post your thoughts, and don't post them in reply to anyone. Just let everyone post what they think and feel and stop quoting/replying to people's opinions.

• Members

Even after these characters do air, if we all end up hating them, I'm sure you'll be right there poo-pooing that as well with the notion that "they're new... give them a chance to develop!" I know how you work! LoL

• Members

Hogan said from the very beginning there would be a lot of characters in and out as needed to tell his stories....ie Gabby and Duck and could be Jeremy and Jett...especially Jett as Jeremy is actually the son of Mike Horton and Jett is only the adopted son of Abe's dead brother. This may just be his way of integrating Jeremy. At any rate, I for one do not want to judge what hasn't even been seen yet. After a couple of weeks, if it's bad, then I'll gripe. Frankly, I'm loving the new faces and think it's fun to meet the newbies.

Archived