DAYS: Jett Carver and Jeremy Horton Cast!

• Members

I remember this Derrick fellow. He was a very dangerous hottie who tried to get to Chelsea and was secretly recording her on video and then tried to drug her. I wished at the time he would not be a bad guy because he definitely looked interesting. I know Chelsea is supposed to get involved with him, but hopefully it is just a flash and Nick will be back to claim her.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly Drew and I like the fact these two have ties to the canvas unlike Willow, Duck, and Gabby.

Patrick isn't great but he isn't horrible so we'll see. He may fit better on Days. I am curious to see what Jeremy looks like. I am looking forward to him. We know he is likely Stephanie's boyfriend and that he and Jett are in the air force together. WE also know Jett is going to be a foil for Chelsea/Nick so I am looking forward to this. We need some diversity and more Horton's is always a good thing. I, too, hope they remember Jeremy is Jewish.

As for nuStephanie, the actress is fine. I don't see why people are getting on Days casting department, at least not in her case. I think many are upset over Shayna (although no one seemed to like her when she was around most of the time) and how much the character changed and that is why they are against the actress. I feel that this girl acts circles around Shayna but that's just me I guess.

• Members

Could I just please ask the reason that that statement has to be brought up every single time someone makes a reference to Shayna Rose. Those that bashed Shayna in the past have defended their claims numerous times. I know this because I was one of them. And I will say it once again. I liked Shayna up until August/September when she became nothing more than a child that wanted her parents together. That's all she would talk about. That is what got people to start hating the character of Stephanie and hating Shayna's portrayl. I don't think Shayna is a bad actress. I think she did the best she could with the material she was given. She was also unique, something that barely happened on DAYS before she came on. Once Stephanie was taken out of Steve and Kayla's circle, and placed with the younger set, people loved her. So I don't get why that has to be said, time after time.

As for nuStephanie, I don't see what the big deal about her acting is. She's acting like a bitch and most actresses can pull that off if they're not being over-the-top. Shelley is not a bad actress. To me, she's just not Stephanie. She's not Steve and Kayla's daughter. I don't see the chemisty she has with Mary Beth Evans and Stephen Nichols, nor do I see her chemistry with anyone else on the set. Shayna had chemistry with a lot of people (Mary Beth, Stephen, Darin, Ashley, Rachel, even the one scene she shared with Blake). That's just me though.

Anyway, back to Jett and Jeremy. I'm excited about these arrivals. We need some new male blood on this show. Hopefully, they will be strong actors because DAYS needs strong younger male actors. Brandon, Jay, Darin and Blake are wonderful, but they can't hold the next generation. We need others. I wish we'd start getting some new female talent onto the show. Unless they bring Abby back in the fall, like what is being speculated, we need a new woman for Max. I'm trying to think of female characters from DAYS past that could be SORASed and brought back for him. There's Sarah Horton. She's a bit older than Max, but I think it could work. There's also Sarah's half-sister, Noelle Curtis. But with Hogan, he can make it that some Horton or a member of another family had a daughter off-screen. He's done it twice now, once with Nick and now Jett. I'm game though. Whatever.

• Members

He never even had anything to do on AMC so I can't judge him on that yet. Obviously shows need to introduce some new characters AND these two at least have some sort of connection to character already on the canvas. Plus this will hopefully mean more airtime for Abe.

• Members

Wow. There are so many places I can go with this, and yet somehow they all end with me telling you to never speak again.

As for Marcus Patrick, he is a god made flesh. Nice to see him somewhere.

Archived