Passions: May 7-11

• Members

The Esme/Fancy scenes today are absolutely hilarious and divine. Hats off to the dialogue writer today! He or she is really witty. And congrats to Emily Harper and Erin Cardillo for having such great chemistry! Passions always does a good job with its friendships.

Luis in solitary talking to himself is also kinda funny. ;)

Sheridan and Spike have a good raport as well. I loved Sheridan's fantasy, and I love the satire/camp value of these two women sinking as low as they can go, all for a silly man like Luis.

I hate Kay, and I hate Miguel, and I'm getting annoyed with Fox. I wish these three would be written off, or that they'd at least bring Charity back into the mix and stop it with this forced, contrived Kayguel shyte. It makes sense for Kay to feel this way about Miguel because she was obsessed with him for years, but Miguel's a friggin' dolt. He only wants Kay because he can't have who he really wants, Charity!!

Theresa and Ethan had some nice scenes today too...god, they sizzle with chemistry!!

Things will get even better as the week progresses, with Rebecca and Gwen's return, and the stalker meeting Little Ethan....

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fox/Kay/Miguel brings down the show for me any day they are on so the episode was nearly ruined already on that score.

ET need Gwen back because it's getting dull again.

The Luis stuff was sull but thank heavens for Fancy/Esme (hilarious...keep Esme!!) and Sheridan/Spike. I still hate Sheridan like this but I have to admit I am liking the bitchy angle lately. MW is eating it up and she does have good chemistry with Spike. Her fantasy was hilarious.

Ok show but certain people brought it down <_< . The rest of the week sounds good though.

• Members

I watched some of Passions yesterday and Sheridan totally reminded me of Kristen Blake DiMera (Days)! I LOVED her! She was a total psycho bitch! And sexy to boot... much sexier than she ever was as Miss Snoozeville. Seriously though, some of the lines she was given, I think that JER is modeling her after my Kristen. Of course, nothing beats the original, but I was loving it!

Who was the chick that picked up a banana and didn't know what to do with it? And, um, the coffee pot?

• Members

^ That would be Esme, The rich, psycho celebutante best friend of Fancy. They grew up together in boarding school.

She's really quite harmless, unless you make her mad. Her weapon of choice is a shotgun. She once went crazy and tried to shoot Fancy and Noah because she thought Fancy was trying to "steal" Noah away from her :lol: Oh and she's in a on-again off-again relationship with Prince Harry.

The most interesting thing mentioned during Esme's latest visit is that she saw Pretty Crane in Milan. Pretty was using an alias, and when Esme called out her real name, Pretty ran off. Fancy then wondered how Pretty was doing, and how she still felt guilty about what she had done to her sister years ago.

• Members

BTW, what are they doing with Gwen?

I hope they are cutting and dismembering her, starting with her toes and feet, and working their way up. Gwen deserves to be sliced and diced and stabbed and poked and prodded and beaten and smacked around for all the hell she put Theresa and Ethan through. And yes, she should be alive for all of that so she can feel it and suffer. :D

• Members

I agree. Very nice scenes...1st time I've found Jared to be really cute!

Intrigued by the Gwen scenes

I also liked the short Fancy & Luis scenes, especially the slap she gave him. I'm shocked it took a year for him to get one from slap-happy Fancy.

Spike scenes were good. "Crane rate" indeed

Theresa & Ethan = incredibly repetitive and boring

• Members

The Theresa/Ethan scenes were HOT. I love them sneaking away to make love and celebrate their romance away from the prying eyes of the psychotic stalker. It's just really romantic and intriguing, and I love it. I love their stolen moments.

Archived