Passions: May 7-11

• Members

ET was more interesting today but only because of the stalker intrigue.

Great seeing Roscoe. MW is really impressing me. It's almost close to me getting over the character destruction she has gone through. I never thought of the comparison to Kristen, Kenny. I can see it though because the transformation was similar only in Kristen's case it happened gradually.

The Luis/Fancy moments were nice. Gotta love Spike too. Fox/Kay/Miguel is horrible and they are bringing Julian down with them.

Great seeing Rebecca but it's weird how they never seem to use her when Gwen isn't around. We should've still saw her the past few months. Gwen being tied to a bed screaming like that reminded me of something out of Hostel. It was creepy and I kept wondering why she didn't drop a hint that she was in danger. Liza looked good otherwise and I am happy to see her back. She brought much needed energy.

Rebecca/Jared/Little Ethan was cute. The first time in months I liked Jared. The Julian line and Rebecca line that Little Ethan had was pretty funny. That kid isn't a bad actor at all. Too cute. The stalker scenes with Little Ethan were creepy. Classic Passions mixing humor with drama and suspense.

We need more Esme too. She is fantastic!

Best show of the week by far.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I disagree about Sheridan and Kristen. Sheridan is more like Marlena when she was possessed and the Salem Stalker. The Passions version of Kristen is Beth.

Beth's and Kristen's transformation from good to evil are much similar, and Beth's schemes are more on level with Kristen's schemes in terms of evilness and grand scale.

With Sheridan and Marlena, their wickedness is temporary and a plot device, whereas with Beth and Kristen, their wickedness was permanent and part of their character growth.

• Members

I liked it -- at first. But honestly, Ethan is a sexaholic! This isn't about romance, E-man. I'm onto you BITCH! You're obsessed with having sex with Theresa!!! He's so psychotic he actually searched for a room that ONLY Alistair would have known about just so he could ease Theresa's mind about having sex with him! Make no mistake, this wasn't about love or romance -- it was about filthy, dirty, RAUNCHY, secretive, extramarital SEX!!

Ethan is a PIG.

That being said, the chemistry between Ethan and Theresa, Eric and Lindsay is SOO [!@#$%^&*] HOT!! I never thought I'd get over Travis and Lindsay but just when the show gets "canceled," they finally turn it on. Well, it was evident back at the hot garage station near-screw too, but I'm actually rooting for them, and not just because of their characters, as I had to before, but becauase of their true chemistry! Ethan and Theresa are meant to be together!!

• Members

So, Rion, are you still going to say that Foxay are endgame? Because Fox just ordered a HIT on Migs. He ordered him to be KILLED. No soap opera hero can truly have rooting value for his supposed lady love if he has to kill another damn man just to get her to LOOK at him!

Fox is weak. He's a sick bastard. Julian should go to hell, be engulfed in the flames and burn to a crisp for his evilness.

DIE, BITCH, DIE!!! He's becoming the evil Julian of 2000 and 2001 again, the one who actually orchestrated his own sister's "death."

Another reason why Julian will never, EVER be worthy of Eve's love.

• Members

Fancy's comment to a gangster, in Las Vegas, who called her a Paris Hilton wannabe.

"There's a lot of things I want to be, but Paris Hilton isn't one of them. In fact, Paris wants to be me. I'm a natural blond. I'm much richer than she is, and her last two boyfriends dumped her for me."

• Members

I don't believe anyone in the Fox/Kay/Miguel triangle is "endgame".

Obviously, Miguel and Kay are NOT endgame. JER spent years establishing Miguel and Charity's love, and I don't for a second think JER is going to wipe that out. We haven't even seen the real Charity in action, to see how her presence affects the dynamics.

Kay's a selfish bitch, so I can't see how anyone in the audience is rooting for her to be with either man. If anything, this triangle is establishing that Kay is evil and should rot away for the rest of her miserable life.

Fox is the victim of the triangle. He's a victim of the mermaid's curse, of Kay's stupidity and selfishness, and Miguel's stupidity and selfishness. I don't feel sorry for Miguel at all. He walked out of his daughter's life. He's just bitter and angry because Kay and Maria moved on with Fox.

Miguel deserves to die, JSF. Fox is the victim here.

• Members

Friday's US episode

The best scenes were between The Warden and Fancy. They were intense and a bit creepy.

Loved Fancy stating the truth to Sheridan - fact is that Sheridan doesn't give a rat's ass about James anymore, and she is the one who chose Chris and James over Luis

Chad/Whitney and Eve scenes were mostly filler, but it's nice seeing them on screen again after several weeks of being absent.

Ethan/Gwen/Rebecca - Ethan's a prick. Show at least a tiny bit of concern about your wife

Theresa/blackmailer - how repetitive...Lindsay looked gorgeous, though

• Members

Fancy and the warden was creepy but good. Loved the Sheridan/Luis/Fancy stuff.

Nice seeing Eve/Whitney scenes and it's about time the Chad/Vincent story returned.

I don't like Ethan/Gwen either but she still is his wife no matter what and he did spend many years with her. Showing some level of caring would've been nice. Eric played those scenes all wrong. He needs to understand the idea that just because he is supposed to be favoring one side over another (right now, the ET side) doesn't mean he has to give the other side a cold shoulder. He did that alot when he was married to Gwen and Theresa was going after him. It's annoying and it shows that Eric still has alot to learn about acting.

Rebecca was great as always. Liza is doing well so far and I am intrigued by what is going on with her. Theresa/blackmailer was repetitive but still creepy and good drama. I like the actor and used to like the character but Jared really is annoying. He is beginning to border on Antonio annoyance levels and that isn't good.

Archived