Days-The Brady/DiMera Feud.

• Members

I know writers rewrote to make it go further back then Stefano & Roman, so this is my take on the history.

I would to see it played out like this: Papa DiMera was very abrusive to Mama DiMera, but she was afraid to leave him and her boys (Stefano & Sterling), but she found comfort in Papa Brady and got pregnant with Shawn. She faked her death and went off and had Shawn and continued her affair with Papa Brady giving birth to Eric & later Molly (Colin's mother). Papa DiMera seen a clip in a paper of a woman who looked like his wife in Ireland and he packed up the boys and headed to Ireland. and came face-to-face with Papa Brady, his wife, and the kids (Shawn, Eric, & 3 week old Molly). Papa DiMera took his wife back with him and raped her. Mama DiMera learned she was pregnant again, but unsure if it Papa Brady or Papa DiMera. She soon learn it was twins and they were Papa DiMera. She gave birth to twins Lenore & Charleston. Could one possibly be a Brady & the other a DiMera? Anyway Mama DiMera eventually died after a couple months with the twins & Papa DiMera eventually died a few years later, but before he did, his dying wish was for his Children and their Children to seek revenge on the Bradys for planting their seeds in their family. This will tie both families, making Stefano & Shawn brothers and hating each other for what each father did to their mother. Stefano's father was abrusive and raped her and Shawn's father took her from Papa DiMera.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like the idea, but.....

Do you know how much incest would be going on if Shawn Sr. and Stefano were half brothers? That would mean, if I'm not wrong, that EJ raped his cousin Sami.

• Members

Here's my take..

Grampa Shawn was a terrorist in the IRA, and Stefano's family was killed in a bombing orchestrated by Shawn. To add insult to injury, Grampa Shawn was sleeping with Stefano's wife Daphne that resulted in her getting pregnant with John.

• Members

I think they should just make John the product of an affair between Daphne and Grandpa Shawn. Plain and simple. All of the cards are there. The story just needs to be told on-screen. That would explain Stefano's hatred towards the Bradys (starting with Grandpa Shawn, and then his offspring), and it will explain why he took John and screwed up his life. Daphne sent him to live as an Alamain, but when he "died," Stefano found out that the boy wasn't dead after all and managed to take him into his possession. Stefano had him trained as a mercenary from the time John was a little boy. John's main goal was to ruin the lives of the Bradys. He's done that so far with one Brady (Roman). He took Roman's life and his wife. Stefano's plans got screwed up though in the process and we're at where we are now.

Archived