GH: Monday

• Members

Well Sonny & Kate seem to be off to a great start..LOL.. but very interesting nonetheless

and Sonny's lawyer is so funny.. i like her.

Baby Liason is finally born, Nikolas survived and Lulu cried..LOL..ok maybe yelled/shouted for awhile.

all-around good show.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love Kate. She has potential to be one of my faves. I really dont want her to be paired with Sonny though bc that could be the death of her. She seems best suited for someone like Jax or even Ric

Jason is such a selfish inconsiderate bastard. I cant beleive he didnt call Lucky. Im glad he showed up in the end.

Amelia annoyed the heck out of me. She needs to quit it already

• Members

I felt so sorry for Jason today. Holding his son like that and the emotion he was feeling....brought a tear to my eye. Was nice acting from him....I like emotional Jason. And Liz felt so awful you could tell. Don't know how she can carry on with this facade though. I think watching Jason become a father on this show would be great and very interesting. I am liking that Sam is starting to have her own life although listening to her today...."I can't leave in case Jason needs me".....that was really pathetic.

• Members

Sam needs to either quit Everyday Heroes so she can continue to measure her self worth by how much Jason needs her, or learn to be an independent woman. Enough said about that piece of Spam, the better for me. Ugh!

I totally understand why Jason didn't call Lucky. No matter what, it ain't Lucky's baby! So Jason's first and only concern was with the complicated birth of his baby. I'm glad it's a boy. I just hope Lucky doesn't name that baby with a gawd foresaken "L" name. We have Jane, Jasper, Jerry and the late John Jacks. We already have Luke, Lucky, Lulu, (Laura) Spencer. I don't know. Maybe it's me, but I don't find that cute at all. And I speak from experience. I have the same first, middle and last intials as my father and grandfather.

I wasn't particularly sold on the Kate/Sonny scenes. I think she was trying too hard (and totally hated the way she kept furowing her brow or scrunching up her face at the end of the scenes feigning "frustration."), and I just don't see these two clicking. Shoot, Kari and Maurice had more initial chemistry than this. Ah, well.

Love Diane! Carolyn Hennessy is definitely keeping Maurice on his toes, which is always a good thing.

I didn't quite get that little bit in Sonny's office with Kate. Where Sonny crosses to the door, closes it, and her assistant immediately comes back in. That was weird. :unsure:

• Members

Loved today's show!

Surprised myself at enjoy Sonny and Kate. They got chemistry and for me it's all about chemistry.

Lucky is SO clueless! "He's got my mother's eyes...." UH dude, he's got his daddy's BLUE EYES! And it ain't you!

I'm thoroughly going to enjoy Sam's demise. I truly am. Bwahahahaha!

So tired of the Craig/NEM/Scrubs story - move on already. Craig can go away anytime now.

• Administrator

Thanks!

I IMBD'd her and found out she played Jill on Party Of Five - I had a crush on her when I was 12 years old. LOL

Is she on contract or is this another short term fling with Sonny? I hope it's contract. :)

• Members

Megan Ward is on contract.

I'm not entirely digging Kate right now. I find her annoying and a strong woman can pick up the phone herself.

Did anyone realize this was the fourth straight day without Carly or Jax.

• Members

Eh, well. What can you do?

And as luck would have it, Craig didn't shoot his dumb ass. Wouldn't that have been sweet? They all could've been in the hospital together. Mommy, My Liason baby, and clueless daddy make three! :wub::wub:

Archived