ATWT: Emily/Alison/Susan spoiler

• Members

Just a few tidbits from the latest SOD, this was from an interview with the three of them, but anyway Susan does find out about Ali and Emily and what they have been up to, and Susan hits the bottle again. Also there will be alot of talk about the Egg thing and how Emily is Ali's real mother.

All I can say is if this means Susan is finally getting a storyline, this is great news, and I hope they do this right and use her history well. I know I should not expect much, but I am going to anyway.

There were not any dates though, but I would assume sometime in the coming weeks or near the end of MAY.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kelley also hinted that Dusty would be the one to save Ali. Which, I guess isn't much of a spoiler considering it's Dusty and his role is pretty much savior.

But, if it frees Emily and turns his attention toward Ali? Bring it.

• Members

Ya, I was pretty much predicting that also, It seems from the start that Dusty has been all about protecting Emily and Alison, the only reason why I can think of why is maybe he is trying to protect them like he was not able to do with Jen?.

• Members

If they would do a real story about Susan and her alcoholism that would be great.

Need I remind you that they had Margo in a liver transplant story and the story quickly changed it's focus to Katie? So like you Ron,I am not holding out hope.

If they do the story they should maybe include Bob. When Susan tripped and fell over that Christmas tree after her fight with Lucinda she got addicted to pills and that lead to an affair with Bob. Maybe Bob could become concerned with Susan again and that would raise up some jealous reactions from Kim.

Nah! They won't do it!

• Members

This actually sounds good....although I feel really bad for Susan. Her girls are just such screwups. I can't blame the poor woman for turning to the bottle again. This is gonna be really difficult for me to watch but I'm sure the writers will do great with it. They didn't let me down with Jen's meth addiction and they're certainly doing great with Ali's obvious self denial right now.

ILL to Dusty and Alison...I just want Peyton List back and LUSTY reignited in full force. And this time it will be the Lusty that we first saw back in the day. None of that boring stuff from last year with Spencer G. I felt bad for the girl but she obviously wasn't fitting the role very well. I'd like to see her come back in a different part. Bottom line though is that I'd rather see Dusty and Emily rather than Dusty w/ Ali. Just an opinion though. Emily was a ruined character for me and now Dusty is making her likeable again for me.

Kim and Susan fighting over Bob? Just when I think I've heard it all....I understand you guys want all the vets on screen a lot more but thats kinda getting into the desperate category. They are way past that stage.

• Members

While I think Passanante is a horrendous writer, I think she (or whoever has been writing the Emily/Ali/Susan scenes as of late) has done a really good job so far. They've surprised me, that's for sure. Nevertheless, the whole Ali acts like Rosanna thing is just bs and I'll be glad to see that story liquify into nothing.

Archived