- GL

- ATWT

To:

- DAYS

- GH

- PASSIONS

- Y&R

- B&B

I remember from last year that Beth Ehlers (GL) was spending quite a bit of time with the ABC/GH party...interesting.

• Members

I don't think it's Laura and Gina, both have not long ago said in articles that they still keep in touch with one another and are good friends.

However, it could be true. Laura has to be jealous that Gina popped up on GL and in like no time received an Emmy and all this attention, whereas she was on the show for 8 years and got none of that.

And my Beth Ehlers is so underrated, shame on Laura if she trashed her!

• Members

Friend of Jill...

As in satan, Jill Farren Phelps.

Gina worked with Jill on OLTL, and Gina's ex, Mark Derwin was a big FOJ as well.

Basically, Jill is known for hiring actors she's worked with, regardless of talent. She's known to recycled actors from all the soaps she's worked on.

• Members

I really have no idea. I was just saying that I remember BE at the ABC party, I however think or thought Laura was friends with a majority of everyone at GL. I am trying to think of who else it could be....

• Members

I like Rebecca too. :D What about Vincent Irizarry and either Teri Ivans (ex-Simone, AMC), or Cady McClain (ex-Dixie Martin, AMC; ex-Rosanna, ATWT)... Or maybe James Scott (ex-Ethan Cambias, AMC; E.J. Wells, DAYS) trashed Teri Ivans.

We could go on all day... I hate blind items! :angry:

• Members

I highly doubt Vincent Irizarry would trash anyone. He is not that kind of actor, to my knowledge. Also, James Scott and Terri Ivens are friends. I would be shocked if he wasn't thrilled with the chance to work with her again.

To me the blind item sounded like two women. Didn't it say "meow" too? My thoughts were of General Hospital maybe. Who knows?

While it may be fun to speculate, blind items can unintentionally smear innocent actors. It seems to me there's plenty of nastiness around already.

• Members

Actually, blind items may be fun to just speculate, but we all know that it's all just gossip... One thing I do know, no one can truly know what was said, and who said it unless said someone was there to witness it. Whether it was done by a beloved celebrity or not. Gossip has always been the price of celebrity. JMO. :(

Archived