Days:Renee Jones returning??

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee....I'm so glad to hear more talk of RJ returning..Cindi is pretty reliable...And after yesterdays episode with Celeste teaming with EJ to find out Lexie's whereabouts..She has to come back..I'm thinking she's nursing stefano back to help and will return with him...with a vengence...

• Members

YES!

I'm starting to get excited now. Love, love, love Renee Jones! I'm wondering if the person who posted that message just assumed that it would be Renee Jones in the role, though. I hope it's her... EEEEE!!

• Members

Where the hell is Lexie anyway? I heard that she left town after getting in a car accident and just disappeared? Has Abe looked for her? How about Celeste bc she doesnt seemed too phased or worried about her at all

• Members

wow Angie, thanks for the extra conformation...Lexie is back..this summer is going to rock...So we have Lexie, Stefano, Tony, Anna, and Bart returning...what a force to be reckoned with...The bradys and hortons better watch their backs...

and i got banned from that other board for posting a spoiler here..In my oppinion SON is a much better site, i just wish we had an insider like she does over there..

• Members

Well, I'm happy for all her fans. Nothing against the actress, but I'm not a Lexie fan so I really haven't missed her. With the resurgence of the Dimeras, I assumed it was a matter of time until Lexie came back.

I am getting a little concerned about the size of the cast. We've heard about a lot of returns now, plus the possibility of Jeremy and Jett, but so far we haven't heard much about anyone leaving--just two that I can think of right now. But maybe this means Shawn, Belle, Nick, and Chelsea will get a much needed break. With the Dimera storyline, we'll probably still see a lot of EJ. Or maybe Stefano will put him in the corner for a time out.

• Members

This is absolutely BEYOND stupid! Lexie has NEVER had a role or a point or a use in Salem. She sucks! She's just going to spread her herpes around to whoever she's sleeping with this time.

BOOOOOOOO!

• Members

Stefano. Tony. Anna. Lexie. EJ.

Now all we need are Kristen and Peter, and I'll be happy!

Oh, and once again... BRING BACK THE DIMERA MANSION! How in the hell can we have a DiMera resurgence when they don't even have the family home?! I want 'em all living together in that mansion. The whole lot of them.

• Members

So glad Renée Jones is back as Lexie. She should've NEVER been written off in the first place.

King, Ever heard of the babyswitch storyline and all the time when Lexie was showing her evil DiMera side, obviously NOT. She is not pointless, useless and DOES NOT sucks. I'm tired of your way over-the-top nastiness about Lexie and Renée Jones.

• Members

Kristen can stay in the sultan's clutches and Peter can remain in jail. We don't need them to tell this story. Besides, they aren't real DiMeras. :P

Anyhoo, glad to see that Lexie's coming back. Hope the role is still Renee's.

Archived