Days:Renee Jones returning??

• Members

I say Kristen and Peter are not real DiMeras because they aren't. They're from JER's DiMeras, the DiMeras that could be as crazy as all hell and get away with anything. I don't think we're going to be seeing that this time around. I think Hogan is going to make the DiMeras a realisic crime family, like they were in the mob. Kristen and Peter wouldn't fit it that. Sorry.

As for the dislike of Lexie, yes, her character has become stale, jumping from one romance to the other, but she's been missed. It'll be great to have a 13 year veteran back.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THANK YOU for posting that last paragraph, Kenny. I was about to ask the same thing. First we hear the show can barely make it on a shoestring budget, it's in this hole, financially and we're lucky to get the newbies and cheapies on our screen -- next, we see these casting choices. WHERE'S THE MONEY COMING FROM?!

Or was THIS budget rumor a LIE, too?

• Members

Please. Kristen and Peter don't fit, but Tony does? The same Tony that had a man-controlled volcano and a caribbean lair with magnetized floors?

With decent writing, anything is possible. It's been years since we've seen Kristen or Peter... anything could be possible with them. Hell, Kristen could be a nun! LoL

• Members

lol the DiMera's havent seen realistic scene Stefano was chasing after Julie in the early 80s. With Jack and Jenn gone, I see no use for Peter.

But with damn Elvis Jr. running amuck Salem, the fact the Kristen isnt the first DiMera brought back is mind boggling. It would make more sense for her to return, over Tony and Anna. Never the less, I am happy to see them.

• Members

But you don't know which Tony is coming back! I don't either. It could be the real Tony from the 80s, but then again, it could be the joke that was brought in with other jokes such as Kristen and Peter. We shall wait and see. :)

• Members

I know it was said to be confirmed at another board, but has this been confirmed anywhere else where Cindi Rinehart is not the first source?

Just because in the many years I have painfully watched her, she's never had a scoop first. Yes, she is right but that's because she reports things long after everyone else does

• Members

Reilly was responsible for Lexie becoming a DiMera, but he didn't create the character, so she wasn't one note like Kristen and Peter became. Hell, she didn't embark her DiMera-isms until well after Reilly left the show. One could wonder why he even made the decision. I think it was to keep Celeste on the show.

• Members

YES!

I love renee Jones and I just hope hogan will give her something to do other then to be the crappy town Doctor. I loved Renee's acting during the baby switch storyline (I actually was rooting for lexie to keep the baby) and with the right material she can be amazing.hopefully Lexie will ditch abe (No chemistry - and he brings her down.they should split them up for good) and embrace her evil Dimera persona.

and please,dont bring back TEK.

• Members

This is terrific news! Alexandra Dimera is needed and is an excellent character. I hope she returns as a Dimera and not as wimpy Abe Carver's wife. She and Abe are totally played out and they have ZERO chemistry. He is too old and he just brings her down. It would freaking rock if she came back fully Dimera-ized to reclaim Theo wanting nothing to do with him.

Finally DAYS is starting to get watchable again.

Archived