Days:Renee Jones returning??

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have watched Rhinehart for YEARS on Northwest Afternoon and she has never been wrong.

The ?? marks in the title thread should be changed to !! now. LOL

WOO HOO...Lexie/Tony/Stefano/Anna ALL returning by the end of JUNE!!

The DiMera's are back in full force!@!@

• Members

I disagree that Kristen and Peter are not real DiMera's. But I would think with Elvis here Kristen would be here.

Anyway, YAY! More DiMera's!!!!! I HOPE we get something about Kristen. Mabye Peter too.

One thing I gotta say is: If they are revealing the Brady/DiMera feud this Summer, they better remember the others like Megan, and Renee. Since originally Tony loved Renee very much and Megan is the whole reason Stefano hates Bo and Hope.

• Members

I am so glad Renee Jones is coming back, I just hope Tek doesn't follow her back. With all the Dimera's returning as Kenny has already mentioned the Dimera mansion better be making its way back into Salem.

It's going to be hard to go back to being spoiler free, but I honestly feel like the show is going to pull a few surprises come this summer and I want my jaw to drop. I don't even want to know when Stefano first airs, I want to be surprised. FInally getting some anticipation back for the show, hopefully I won't be disappointed this tiem around.

• Members

Three comments...

First, I love the red dress on Lexie. That's a classic! It's not "Lexie Carver" in that picture -- that's Alexandra DiMera, y'all!

Second, Kristen might not be a DiMera by blood, but she's certainly a DiMera by all other accounts. She was even screwed with the "DiMera Curse!" LoL I'd love for her to come back and give her sister (Lexie) a big 'I told ya so' re: "one day you'll go bad, just like I did."

And third, what happened to the budget issues? I thought that the show was flat broke? Yet they have the money to bring back Adrienne, Stefano, Tony, Anna, Lexie... anyone else?

• Members

I don't really care what you are sick of. I don't even post at SON anymore really so I don't really understand how you are so sick of it.

Also, yes, Lexie does suck, and I do hate her stank ass.

• Members

I wonder if she's really been off nursing Stefano back to health like MrsMahaney reported? He/she is, after all, the first person who reported about Renee's return two weeks ago.

If it's true... SCANDALOUS! I wonder what Celeste will think? Will she talk some sense into Lexie, or will she join the dark side right along with her?

• Members

I bet money that Sami's baby will be at the center of the big "Dimera badass" story heating up this summer. She'll probably be kidnapped until she gives birth, and Lexie -- since she has experience in this area -- will deliver the baby and kidnap it.

• Members

The may sweeps spoiler says Celeste is the catapult for the big dimera story...I wonder if Celeste finally finds out where Lexie is...maybe goes to locate her and discovers her nursing Stefano back to health..thus bringing Lexie and Stefano back onto the canvas...

King i know you don't like Lexie, and thats acceptable..But many people do like her, and RJ is an amazing actress when given the right material...and i really think there is more for Lexie to do in Salem, especially now that the Dimera's are making a big return..Plus Lexie's exit was horrible for a character thats been on the canvas for 15 years...

• Members

I and many others don't mind you or anyone else disliking Lexie. I think what people take issue with is saying there is no point to Lexie or no purpose. There is purpose but it goes unfulfilled. Since 2002, all the writers have had Lexie do is cheat on Abe and that is part of the problem. She is a Dimera and we all saw her great potential in the baby switch story. It's time to tap into that.

Having said that, I think she is nursing Stefano but because EJ forced her too. I also think that Sami's baby will be the catalyst behind all this. I think Sami being kidnapped and Lexie delivering the baby would be good.

I know Joe and Thaoo must have cost alot but the others may have given Corday discounts. LeAnn wanted to return in late 2005 so she may have came back on a lesser prcie tag. Renee and Judi would definitely take cuts and Steve Blackwood doesn't work much so he probably came back cheaper too. I would think Joe and Thaoo were the only ones they broke the bank for.

This is going to be fun though.

Archived