Favourite Passions Moments

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LoL I've gone back a few times since then and I've never seen it since. Odd.

Perhaps you have a Hobby Lobby that, by chance, has one stocked away someplace. Go there and tell 'em you're interested in purchasing a bird statue, and ask the clerk if she could kindly direct you to the appropriate area for such an item.

• Members

Ack! So, bt I'd mch pefe to ode it online. If I can't get it online, I'm not GOING to get it! It's jst too mch had wok and I don't have the time to go find a bid state that was feated on a soap opea. Moe powe to the fans who cold do that, bt I'm not that passioante abot the show, lol. I mean, if it's eas to find. If I cold go to google and tpe in "Passions bid state" and it wold show me a vendo on eBa, oka. I'll b it. If not? FGHETTABOTIT!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

^Well, all of 1999, 2000 and a good portion of 2001 were so good because SOMEHOW, all the plots and subpluts cut together SEAMLESSLY. I mean, better than almost any soap I've ever seen.

For instance, you can still remember how during that Norma Bates introduction story, Tabitha and Timmy were promoting "Hidden Passions," EThan and Theresa's engagement party ended with E's true paternity reveal and Sheridan and Luis finally screwed. Grace lost her baby... and it all led up to the Hell in the Closet story, which was more of an umbrella piece.

But that's my beef with the later seasons.. the stories didn't cut together as well. I can't remember, for instance, what the hell was going on during "x" season in 2006. It was a hodgepodge. I think you could easily tell how far JER was writing his series bible, in both instances. It showed.

• Members

I was so going to post this!!! THat is absolutely my favorite all-time Passions moment. I remember exactly where I was the day that episode aired, I was on the phone with a friend, it was summer vacation between my junior and senior year of high school and Tabitha stuck him the dryer for being bad and then we got to see a little bubble with Tabitha's face pop up saying something like "Now you kids don't try this at home. What Tabitha is doing is very naughty!" I still laugh thinking about that now. The only thing was didn't she put him in the washing machine the day before that? LOL.

All of yous who just posted Timmy as your favorite moment, come on. Be specific. I want to relive more craptastically beautiful Passions moments.

And R!ck I love you for posting that video. I totally forgot that's what Gwen looked like at one point. I swear Passions has to have set some sort of recasts per year on air record.

Archived