Favourite Passions Moments

• Members

I'm sick of the negativity. What are some of your favourite moments over the past 8 years?

-Theresa beats out Gwen at Midnight Mass

-The campiness of cement being poured over Sheridan's grave, thus sealing her fate!

-Whitney tears Rebecca and Gwen a new one in Bermuda

-Nikki Cox guest-starring as her Las Vegas character, Mary Connell

-Theresa punches out Gwen at the Crane compound

-Katherine rides her sister's coffin through the flooded streets of Harmony right through Pilar's front door!

-Chad and Vincent have hot sex

-The stalker terrorizes Theresa in the hidden passageways as he/she attempts to kill Ethan

-Beth is exposed as having kidnapped Marty!

-Beth returns in Rome with Marty

-Passions gets saved by DirecTV!

More to come...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because creative arts Emmy's are so well regarded by the public?

And as it stands, your idol, JER's only Emmy comes from being apart of the headwriting team over on GL, in the early 90's.

Oh yeah, when it's the ONLY SOAP they's never in it's history squeezed out a week as the #1 soap in the ratings. You can't challenge that!

• Members

I have a favorite memory that others may not post. THE HOT -- not sensual or sexy but somehow HOT -- dance between Travis' Ethan and Theresa in Bermuda, circa June 2000. I'll never forget how happy I was for theresa (lame, I know, lol). But here this poor girl was, in this designer gown, with Ethan in Bermuda to help him check out his and Gwen's proposed honeymoon destination. And then, the DRESS. And the magic of it all!!! God, I knew I was in love with this [!@#$%^&*] show back then! Something was so magical about the coupling in Bermuda. And then the soap opera -- and clever foreshadowing of a year later -- when Julian went to the wrong room and nearly got in bed with Theresa!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. Bermuda WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO some of the best stuff this show has seen, soap-wise.

Oh, and how, during all that, Theresa typed in her computer diary, which viewers could follow with an NBC.com/passions BONUS. God I loved those "Passions bonus"es. OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAH, BABY YEAH!!! THE MEMORIES!!! GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHH, SO HOT!!! "Passions" at its very best!!!

• Members

If anyone, by the way, knows that "theme song" Ethan and Theresa had from about 2000 to 2001 (for whatever reason it dropped after that), PLEASE let me know. It was HOT. I think it's a commercial song, as opposed to an original. I heard it in a Levis' ad one time. I'm almost positive. But I'll always remember that song with its dun, dun, dun, dun, DUN DUN DUN, dun, dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-DUN-DUN-DUN-DUN-DUN-DUN-DAH-DAH-DAH-DUN. BANG per big BANG bang bang... deeer, deer, BANG per bing BANG bang... BANG per ping pang, bang per PING-PANG...der... bang, per bing bang beeeeeeer..

OH, HEAVEN!!!

• Members

Someone, PLEASE. I beg of each and every one of you. Think back to Bermuda, 2000... Ethan and Theresa.. Theresa trying on all those nice clothes and checking herself out in the mirror (a truly classic "Passions" moment)...that was around the time they premiered, and went STRONG, with Ethan and Theresa's temporary "song." It played as background music (instrumental) but is a real, vocal song in the real world. I MUST know its name or I'll die. Please, Rion, anyone! Help!

Archived