DAYS: Gloved Hand connection

• Members

I know that people are complaining about all these DAYS threads so sorry for starting a new one!!

But as I'm making clips for my Jan site and am editing episodes for her scenes, I've come across the episodes when John was in the hospital around the time of his drug addiction and there was a "mystery person" who was repeatedly injecting his IV with some uknown substance. The glove was black....just like "The Gloved Hand".

At the end of that little saga, Lexie saw someone leave John's room and turned them around-- it was Tek. When she saw that it was him, she just assumed that she had the wrong person.

Multiple sources have stated that Jan and Tek were originally supposed to be the gloved hands, so maybe JER's original plan was to have these two stories connected.

...but now that Hogan is writing, I wonder if he'll address this. I think that John's IV being injected had been ordered by Tony, and with Tony coming back, maybe it will be revealed that he ordered EJ to inject John's IV.

Just some random thoughts...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good thoughts psychofan. :)

I think you are right in thinking Tek and Jan were it. I think both would've had Dimera connections. I do think the gloved hand story was JER's way of bringing back the Dimera's.

I don't expect Hogan to address it. Tek is off the canvas and I don't see Jan returning. If he as going to, he would've during the Fall when he was tying up the gloved hand stuff and past stories.

• Members

Drake answered that question at one of the events. He said that it was left unclear purposefully and that it really could have been just his hallucinations and there was no other person in the room. He just simply became addicted to the drugs. I know several people tried to make it Tek, but I never thought that...just that was a red herring. Personally, I like Tek except for his obsession of Lexie, and wish he would come back as a compassionate cop and do-gooder sort of like Chris Kositchek used to be.

EJ, Patrick and Eve were the black gloves. I think JER was going to make Jan the one switching the petrie dishes in the scrambled egg story, but it appears that was dropped when Hogan came on and ater Bonnie left.

• Members

You know, Rion, I wondered the same thing. For a while there, "Passions"did have its own "gloved hand."

Oh, FYI, now that "Passions" has been picked up,and JER probably will write it still, I've given up on my No. 1 fantasy of the moment: to see, on the last day of the show, you come on to SON and finally come out as JER, Lisa de Cazotte or someone affiliated with the production or writing process.

• Members

Sorry, you replied to my post before I had the chance to edit it.

Anyway, you've said before that you're not JER. Then this afternoon, you go and post a picture of him, saying that it's you. You go back and forth, back and forth, constantly keeping people guessing. In actuality, I think it feeds your ego to think that people actually believe that you're your own idol, and that's the only reason you keep dropping little bits to raise the eyebrows of the select few who are actually naive enough to indulge in the tomfoolery. Anything to keep a buzz surrounding JER's name on this board, because that's your ultimate goal, I think -- to keep people talking. I have to hand it to you, though... you do a great job of it. JER would certainly be proud.

Shouldn't there be some sort of a rule against falsely impersonating someone in the industry? LoL

• Members

But that's the thing, Kenny. I hate to beat a dead horse but EVERY TIME (or almost every time) you call Rion out on his supposedshit, well, lol, you always "have to hand it" to him on just how good he is, etc etc...who's to say that's because he's not JER, or Lisa or someone else? I know you think I'm naive, but let's put it this way, and you'll certainly see where I'm coming from then: [s.W.S.N.B.N.] pulled tons of mind games, and it turned out she was on SON, saying she was someone else, posting lies, some truths and ultimately was someone in the industry, despite it all.

So SON really can't rule against Rion either way; because no one, but JER of course, or Lisa or whoever else, knows if Ri truly is connected to the show.

Archived