ATWT: Friday Discussion

• Members

I'm on the fence with NuAli. I actually thought her scenes with Em at the Lakeview were really nice, and I saw a bit of the old Ali in them. Of course, I started FF'ing once Dusty showed up so I didn't see them all.

But it's just such a drastic change it feels like. I was watching, ironically, an old clip of Paul/Emily/Ali/Rosanna the other night and it's really jarring. And I know they've written Ali has having gone through a lot but still.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Craig was already tried for running Roseanna off the road, and has had his conviction overturned. He can't be tried again because that would be double jeopardy.

I like Scott Bryce, and remember him from his early days on ATWT, but I wish he would play the role with a little more of the humor both Hunt Block and Jeff Meek used. That's one of the things I've always loved about Craig.

I'm very happy Paul has found his backbone, but I wish it wasn't for Meg. I'd love to see him strong all the time instead of trying to please the farm girl all the time.

• Members

Just watched Fridays episode and it was EXCELLENT! Loved Paul & Lucinda. Them trading barbs at each other was classic and I hope they become friends at the end of this thing or at least have a mutual respect for each other. Alison and Emily have such a great relationship. I loved when Alison commented on how Emily has changed and that shes not, "a flake anymore". That was a warm, fuzzy moment. Dusty and Emily are cute together so I'm looking forward to that. Alison and Paul were hilarious today. That little slut actually thought Paul wanted her for her goodies. Thats just too priceless. However I loved how she talked down to the drug dealer....that slime ball actually thinks hes a badass which I find to be laughable. My 10 year old brother is more dangerous than he'll ever be.

Meg and Craig had some great scenes. I don't want the two of them to get together but I still enjoy the back and forth between them. However I'm scared to death that Craig is either going to trick her into sleeping with him (alcohol induced or w/e) or rape her. Either way would be absolutely devasting to me so I'm praying they don't go there.

Archived