GH: Thursday's Episode

• Members

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Jason and Carly! Jason and Carly! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Sorry it's the fangurl in me. LOL! I uber love these two! Thank you Guza for a glorious Jason and Carly day!!

I enjoyed seeing Luke and Sonny once again. I miss those two being seen together.

I loved Monica thinking of Alan.

The three stooges and Lulu - eh.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes once again whining Carly.

but I loved the rest of the cast.. everyone was pretty much on except coopie and logan.

I felt Sam was shafted and me not a real Sam fan felt sorry for her and might like her again if they let her off of Jasam but I liked Alexis smiling at her after all are we suppose to forget that their mother & daughter...

Luke & Sonny scenes are always great.. I like Sonny away from Jason & Carly.

And gotta love Nexis.

• Members

d_alias, your Liz and Ric banner is gorgeous.

I have serious problems with this show being so Carly heavy. I want to gag every time she's on screen. She's nobosy special and her ocnstant props just sicken me.

Maybe Mr. Craig has a brain tumor like AMC's Jonathan. He seemed so vulnerable watching Jax/Jane and then turned into a raving psycho with Robin.

• Members

thats bc they have no romantic chemistry. None of the Carlys after Sarah did. I hate that TIIC never went forward with Jason and Carly when they had the chance. Instead they put her with BW's AJ and then Sonny. Sarah oozed with chemistry with Sean Kanan's AJ and Jason

• Members

i LOVED jason & carly. and tho i agree there isnt romantic chem between SB & LW, i love that. what wrong with them JUST being friends?

i loved lulu. and i love that all these guys want her and shes just like.. uhhh, give me sum space. i dont want a boyfriend.

i liked it. and loved how LW was on so much. she is one of the best GH has, IMO.

• Members

Ugh! I just watched the tape. MORE panting and drooling over Lulu? She treats all of these guys like crap, number one. Number two, I support Spinelli. Dillon is overbearing and greedy (he's not family when he wants to date her, but wait, he IS family when he wants to take her to the wedding) and I hate how he basically tossed my sweet Georgie to the side for this selfish Mini Shrew.

I totally agree with all of you who said that basically, Thursday was just another Carly whine fest. Whining and shrieking and blubbering and talking 30 words a second... ENOUGH!

I was about to get a clove of garlic and some Holy Water when Michael came into Sonny's office talking some nonsense about not going to his mother's wedding -- but then he pulled the trick of him worrying about Sonny being lonely, and I have to commend him for that. I also appreciate the fact that the writers stated that Michael is fine with Jax marrying Carly and the kids WANT him to be their step dad. Because this whole back and forth with "The Boys" hugging and hanging with Jax, but then acting like they didn't want him with their mother was getting on my last nerve.

I can tell Nikolas is beyond bored with Jerry Craig James Brosnan whatever the hell. I've been beyond bored with him myself. The revelation that he's Jerry Jacks doesn't make me any more invested in this character. I have to get on board with those who are also tired of Guza bringing back a character only to slaughter them immensely. I understand he's a dark writer, but come the hell on!

Archived