GL: The Week Of April 23, 2007

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was pretty good. I hope they aren't going to have Lizzie obsessed with Beth's baby though.

I liked the Coop/Ashlee/Doris scenes. There's no way Ashlee is going to prison. I just can't believe that's going to happen. There has to be some loophole coming.

• Members

Should I be making peace with my Maker? You...and me...agreeing? LOL....

BTW...I love that "Doris Wolfe" cellphone commercial.

Sigh....please don't tell me Lizzy is going to become as obsessed with Beth's baby as Alan was with Sarah.

• Members

That chick is Natalie. When I caught Guiding Light this week, Daisy was contacting a woman from his past to get back at Harley.

Reva is a worthless tramp. I hate her.

I love crazed Cassie with an edge.

This show is too baby obsessed.

I'll only tune in to watch Cassie giving Alan, Beth, Lizzie and Reva grief. Other than that, the show has no appeal to me.

• Members

I like Marina and Cyrus. I never thought I'd say this but for the first time since she's been on the show, I like Mandy Bruno. I think that MB is a decent enough actress, better IMO than MR and MRS. I am intrigued by Cyrus. Murray Bartlett is interesting and different. The story makes no sense but I'll take what I can with this show.

I like vengeful and crazy Cassie. If this could only get her away far far away from Josh.

I like Ashlee with Coop, otherwise I'm not much interested in her character. I don't know if they were just a filler but the scene between Buzz and Doris was good.

AVA MUST GO!!!!!! She's useless. Please don't put Ava and Coop together again. They're just awful. I saw MRS in a commercial for L'Oreal Garnier, maybe she should go back to modeling permanently.

Daisy/Susan is NOT like her uncle Jonathan. I don't understand her hate for Harley. It's stupid. She was adopted by loving parents unlike Jonathan. I find nothing even remotely entertaining in her antics.

• Members

^^ I agree. Cyrus is making me like Marina a lot more than I used to. I think it's supposed to be Marina making us like Cyrus, but it just isn't. I liked Cyrus from the start. Marina has been pretty bland until now.

I suspect they might try a Doris/Buzz pairing down the line. Olivia seems to be intrigued by Jeffery. :rolleyes: and I bet she ends up cheating on Buzz with him. I love Olivia, but this time she deserves whatever misery comes her way. Buzz accepted her flaws and all, but she's determined to mess it up with her lies. We keep hearing that Doris had a hard life so I can see Buzz doing his rescue thing with her.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

ICAM...Reva & Josh have rocked for years because of their incredible chemistry..Cassie & Josh are paralyzing..They continue to be terrible together. Those February/March endless boring CRASH scenes were responsible for the show dropping to its lowest point in the ratings.. I hope the damage from that time will eventually correct itself. The first step would be sending boring monotone Cassie & her annoying kid out of town. .

• Members

Nicole Forester is no Cynthia Watros. Cynthia Watros is by far a superior actress. So Nicole can look, study, research the Annie Dutton all she wants , but she will never be able to deliver the downward spiral effect as the real Annie Dutton. From Day one Nicole's, Cassie has been/is a lifeless, whiny bore.

Archived