DAYS: Why Nick & Chelsea should be backburnered

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

People who started watching in the last 16 years don't know Patch and Kayla, so they have no attachment to them. EJ is a newbie, Lucas and Sami - I like 'em, but they need to take out the romantic scenes between them, and S&B have been recast several times, so to many, they are new.

• Members

Oh yes, hearing Sami and Celeste talking about their plan for MONTHS without execution is just so entertaining. I have no interest in any of those stories you've mentioned.

And why should Nick and Chelsea be backburned?

- They're clogging up airtime

- The writing for them sucks

- It's time to give someone else a turn on the frontburner.

....that about does it.

• Members

want a beer? I have beers to pass around for this one.

We all have different opinions and different characters that we love. Trying to force us to "love" certain characters isn't going to work if the writing isn't there. I dislike Chelsea with Nick and Max and Abby. I don't like seeing them all the time. Why? The writing for them isn't there. But thats my opinion. I don't begrudge anyone their opinions. But I don't like seeing it in every thread, in every post.

• Members

You told Kenny not to mention Kristen to you, therefore you were limiting his right of freedom of speech.

And you've voiced your opinion plenty of times. WE GET IT!!!! We know who you like and who you don't like and we don't need to reminded anymore.

• Members

Keith said it best in an earlier post in this thread. There has got to be BALANCE on any soap. Nick and Chelsea are really on way too much as are Shawn and Belle and (as much as I love them) Steve and Kayla. Hopefully the stuff we've been hearing about this summer delivers, with much more of the cast.

Archived