ATWT: Friday Discussion

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, so not as great as the last two days, but still really good today, you can tell there is a change because normally a show like this would have sucked bigtime, but seeing as the balance was there, and the right scenes in the right place it was really good, I loved seeing the vets again, I hope this is a change that keeps on happening. It was great seeing Luke again today. Loved the Luke/Lucinda/Faith scenes, great family drama. Also the Susan/Ali/Emily scenes were very good as well. I even enjoyed the Dusty and Emily scenes. Also the Craig and Meg scenes were very powerful and well done.

The previews looked good for next week as well.

• Members

Today's show was a let down compared to the last two shows but still I agree not a bad show overall.

Loved the interaction between Luke,Faith and Lucinda and Luke getting aggrevated at Lucinda for being so blunt with Faith. I like the little girl playing Faith. Hey,if she can be in scenes with Hubbard and not shrink then she has got what it takes.

The scenes with Paul and Lucinda were good too. I am interested in seeing how these two will work together to bring down Craig.

Scott Bryce is doing such a good job being snarky obnoxious Craig. Jeffrey who? Hunt who?

I saw on another board that someone said Jeffrey Meek would be good as a James Stenbeck recast. I don't know if I could accept anybody but Anthony Herrera as James and Meek is too young to be James.

Maybe he could have been David Stenbeck?

Emily and Dusty are not as bad together as I thought they would be.

I wish Jessica Duphey were playing Alison. Loved the scenes with Susan.Was that Elwood in the scene at Old Town?

Three vets,Liz Hubbard,Marie Masters and Scott Bryce made this show today. Yes,I call Scott a vet even if he hasn't been with the show in about 10-15 years.

Judy Tate wrote today's script.

• Members

So not buying Lucinda's attitude today with Faith. Or at least the "we'll sit here until it's too late" thinking. Uh, if that's the case...Lucinda better be prepared to sit there for a good lllooonnnngggg time. And sitting a plate down in front of her loaded with food isn't solving anything.

I did see glimpses of the conflicted Craig Scott is capable of playing sneak out today. I'm a little mystified at the third straight time voice over announcing Scott's return to the role.

Liked the Alison stuff. Good seeing Susan. Glad Dusty called Emily on her obsessive Ali involvement and neglecting her own mess of a life.

What the hell was the Paul/Lucinda talk about? I mean, I know what they said...but relating it to Paul's part in the baby switch? WTH? How does that affect Lucinda? Because of Lucy? Uh, that had nothing to do with Craig's being a domineering a-hole.

• Members

ATWT without Gwen or Katie is soo enjoyable. I really enjoyed today's show despite the fact that it wasn't as dramatic as Wednesday's.

The Emily/Alison/Susan stuff was classic. Granted, I wish Jessica Dunphy was the one playing Ali but Marnie Schulenberg isn't doing a bad job so far.

I normally LOATHE Dusty but I found the Dusty/Emily scenes kinda sweet. :o

Lucinda is ignorant when it comes to food disorders. Not my favourite scenes of the day but they still captured my attention.

As someone who was absolutely pissed when Hunt Block was let go, I am blown away by Scott Bryce. OMG...I can tell why so many people think he is Craig. The scenes between Meg and him had me glued to my screen. Am I the only one wanting these two together. They seem to messed up and dysfunctional, I love it!

• Members

Amen to that!

I am glad someone else feels like I do. I have seen Scott Bryce from the beginning as Craig in the early 80's. He is phenominal! I loved his scenes with Marie Wilson. And yes I want them as a couple.

Another good show today. I can't believe how good this week was. It seems like ATWT of old written by Douglas Marland. No Gwen/Cleo crap. A lot of vets seen and heard from this week. I hope the ratings reflect it next week. But with pre-emptions they might not show how great ATWT was this week. I also enjoyed Elwood today. His scenes with Ally and Susan were great. I always thought he should have been paired with Luke. He and Luke could make an interesting couple.

Lucinda was great today. I don't see anything wrong with what she told Faith. Lucinda has always been dominaring when it comes to her family. And her talk with Paul was good too.

If only ATWT was like this every week. Memo to Chris Goutman.....This is ATWT! Not the Gwen hour......and Brad/Katie fiasco!!

PS

I want some scenes with Craig and Margo. Craig and Babs...lets see those!

• Members

Unfortunately, I just checked the daily spoilers for next week and Gwenie and Cleo are on a lot, but hopefully, they will be balanced with the rest of the cast, I would have no problem seeing Gwen and Cleo if and only if they are not the whole hour of the show, lots of Lucinda next week so that should be good. Plus the Gwen stuff actually sounds good for a change, plus it is much easier to watch her when she has been off for three days.

I really am beginning to wonder if JP is like gone or something, I mean really when shows like today turn out good, something much have changed. Either that or CG is stepping in more with say-so on things. Just seeing the vets everyday makes the show 10 times better, so instead of a filler show today, it was good and plots moved.

• Members

Yeah, but I admittedly have never liked Dusty (though I did like him with Lucy, though that was mostly due to chemistry and not some love for Dusty lol). Otherwise he just seems like a self righteous bully. Emily should be involved in the Worldwide story at least a little bit IMO, SHE works there (at least she did the last time I watched lol) and has a history with Craig!

I may attempt to watch the Craig/Meg scenes though.

• Members

Judy Tate wrote today's script

She did a good job of writing today's show. The scenes with Elwood, Ally and Susan were funny. And I usually don't like Elwood.

I am liking the 1 2 punch of Richard Culliton and Judy Tate as script writers. Glad to see Judy Tate back at writing the daily scripts.

Archived