ATWT: Friday Discussion

• Members

Lucinda should have thanked Paul for saving her Grandson's life instead of tearing into him. Iif it hadn't been for him Ethan would have died and so would have all the other babies. I love Lucinda and hope she does hook up with Paul and Meg to bring down Craig.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved GM's Dusty when he first came on the show up till they dropped the Lily/Dusty reunion. Since then, he has quickly descended to becoming one of my least favourite characters. I still don't like him after today's show but he was tolerable so that's definitely something.

Has Emily had scenes with SB's Craig? They would make an interesting duo.

Do it! :lol: I never cared for Craig & Meg when Jeff Meek was in the role but there was an intensity to their scenes today. An intensity that, should I dare say, has been missing from the show in a loong time.

• Members

Has Emily had scenes with SB's Craig? They would make an interesting duo.

Not yet. I dont remember if Scott Bryce worked with KMH. I am not sure if SB had left before KMH arrived. I know Scott Bryce worked with previous Emily(Melanie Smith).

• Members

Yep, Scott worked with KMH. I'm not sure Emily was chasing Craig at all during that period, though. KMH started in '92. SOC's biography of Craig mentions Scott working for a year from '93-'94. That's when he fell for Sam Markham (Lucinda's half-sister).

• Members

Just watched as much of todays episode as possible and I must say it was also another high quality excellent episode. I can't believe it but I actually LIKED this new Alison. Shes totally different from Dunphy but in a way its kinda cute and believable. She makes me grin when shes mischevious and thats exactly what Dunphy did when she played the role. This new Alison brings a whole new sexy dynamic to the character however which is interesting. Her scenes with Susan were so touching too. Family is whats most important and I love that about ATWT along with the romance amd drama. And for the love all things holy I was able to watch Emiloon with Dusty. Don't ask me why but I actually listened to their dialogue and watched them together and it seemed okay.

Paul & Meg = :D ! God I love this couple. I just want them to get married and have Peg babies NOW! I LOVE seeing Meg be so sneaky.

Paul, Faith, & Lucinda = :) ! Love Faith asking Lucinda if he could join them. I don't understand what Lucinda's big deal is. Yes Paul has made some mistakes but hes not a, "menace to society". She should realize that they could be allies and destroy Craig together. I loved their scenes though. She was very forceful and adamant about him staying away from Faith (which I found odd since Faith obviously adores Paul like Parker does).

P.S. I'm predicting that Parker & Faith are ATWT next SUPERCOUPLE. Its so obvious to me right now. Along with this prediction is that I 100% sure that they're going to do the inevitable Parker/Faith/JJ triangle which will be the highlight of the Summer Teen Scene in some future year. I simply CAN'T wait for that to happen!

• Members

So I took the cheater's way out and downloaded the Meg/Craig scenes so I could just watch those.

Wow.

That is like the first time I've found Meg remotely interesting LOL! MWil and SB have good chemistry and those scenes were excellent.

I like SB a lot, he was terrific in those scenes!

Now granted, I will fully admit my bias BUT I will say I was impressed regardless.

• Members

Pau/Meg/Craig is soooooooooooooooooooo forced! Their hate towards him doesn't make a lick of sense. Meg is supposed to be pissed because he hurt her family? Bitch, please. She barely talks to Lily and Holden as is.

And Paul teaming up with Lucinda is a big What the [!@#$%^&*]?! moment. TMFIIC seem to be throwing random people into this story. What's next? Katie and Barbara meet up to have a facial?

I'm bored by Alison already. zzzzzzZZZZZ. And why is Elwood always wearing that stupid shirt! Gamble some more and get a new wardrobe with the winnings.

• Members

Meg was BETRAYED by Craig after he slept with her and tried to convince her that he was an actual human being! The guy is a monster who kept Lily addicted to diet pills. Lily as in her brother's wife? I don't know about you but I'd be pretty pissed of if someone messed with my family like that. And so what we dont' see them talk 24/7? Babs & Paul don't talk every single day. Neither do Margo/Tom with Casey. I don't see Katie talking with Tom everyday either. Sometimes we see Margo and Katie but thats not everyday either. In fact I'm pretty sure that we don't see a single family that talks to each other every single episdoe. Nor does that happen in real life. There may be times when I don't call close relatives for weeks. That doesn't mean I don't love them or care what happens to them. Meg has plenty of good reasons to want Craig to fall and I'm loving this storyline.

Paul & Lucinda are smoking. Can't wait till we see what schemes they think of. Based on CBS's own previews I already have an idea on what Paul is going to do....its a low blow but I like it.

• Members

He traeated her decently. She was the one that screwed him over by giving hm wings and later going back to Paul.

Lily's a big girl. Craig didn't shove those pills down her throat. He told her to so whatever would make her feel better. She can only blame herself.

True. To the point she doesn't even know her granddaughter died. :rolleyes:

• Members

The problem with Meg hatching a revenge plot is simple...it's Meg, life coach to Paul, who left him for being obsessed with taking revenge on Craig, hatching a revenge plot. Meg walked out on her wedding because of Paul's schemes. So now I'm supposed to believe she disapproves of Craig snatching away a corporation via Lily so much that it justifies using the whereabouts of Craig's son and daughter as bait to right this wrong? Uh...if that's the case, Meg should have blessed Paul's attempts at capital punishment for stealing Jen's son.

I'm sorry...Meg lost all credibility when she gladly jumped and humped Craig, then kept him at arm's length but accepted jewelry from him, but turned around and humped Paul.

You could throw a dart and hit a better choice to take revenge on Craig. With Babs and Carly heading up my personal wish list. At least they'd know what to do. This Meg is an amateur.

• Members

Excellent post! I've always thought it should be Lucinda(only) trying to take Craig down. I can see where Barbara would love to help out. Now that would be great to see. Babs and Lucinda vs Craig. Although, I did enjoy Craig and Meg go at it.

I also wondered when did Meg make a 180 concerning Paul? I thought she said that they were finished!

• Members

Wouldn't it be frackin' awesome to see Lucinda, Babs, Lily and Carly team up to bring Craig to his knees? The fact that ATWT puts "revenge" in the hands of it's amateurish "good girls" (aka Meg and Katie...) is just laughable. Katie went after Simon because he rejected her after she dropped her panties...even though she went on and on about getting "justice" for the heist. It was jealousy, pure and simple. I'm sure by the end of St. Meg's Revenge, it'll be revealed that she's just punishing Craig for not being the man she thought he was when she slept with him. It probably sticks in her craw that her lovin' didn't alter Craig's personality permanently.

Every woman on this show says she's done with "him", then bangs "him" anyway. Meg, Katie, Carly...even Emily and her johns. I'll bet anything Meg bangs Craig again before this is over.

• Members

1st If by "bangs" you mean a violent rape then sure I'll agree with you because right now I'm terrified of what could possibly happen to Meg in this storyline. I'm willing to be 100 million that Meg does NOT willingly sleep with the monster. I'm sure he'll get her drugged up yet again and violate her in such a horrible way that Paul will be devastated.

2nd I still don't see everyones point regarding Meg. Yes Meg has been an angel. Shes been Paul's "life coach" and yes she left him at the altar...because he basically almost caused Craig to die. Craig took advantage of her and Lily. Yes they're big girls but we all know that they're not worldly and don't have a clue what Craig is really about. How is it their fault that he messed both of them up? Basically the way I see it is that Meg has seen the light about Craig and is reacting accordingly. She even realizes that she has made a 180 turnaround. She admitted it to Paul when they were talking in the diner. She knows shes being cruel and sneaky. The only difference is that shes not actively trying to kill the man...unlike Paul has wanted to for years. I'm glad they're including Lucinda in this storyline. Its sad how they ruined the Carly/Craig relationship though because of Rosanna. I always like the playful banter between the two of them. Heck even Jack and Craig (when Hunt Block was around) were hilarious. I remember when Jack was "dead" and Craig gave a speech at his funeral. He was smiling and made Carly smile and she remembered Jack. Classic episode.

You do have a point about Barbara not talking to Paul about Jenny but that could have happened offscreen and besides there wasn't really a big deal about it throughout all of Oakdale. Besides Meg, Emily, Craig, Dusty, and Paul who else knew about the baby?

• Members

No, I'm not implying anything about rape. I'm saying EVERY female on this show flip-flops on how she "feels" about a man...one minute being furious with them, and the next bedding them. And in Jen, Katie and Meg's case...then proceeding to screech at said man (Craig, Simon, Craig) that they were "betrayed" or "seduced" when we all know they weren't any such thing. Being drunk and begging someone to bang you is not a seduction. Jumpin' your ex-husband because you suddenly remembered the good times in that marriage isn't being seduced. It's making a decision and regretting it when you end up knocked up, looking like a fool or accidently confessing to your husband and losing your marriage.

You may add Carly to that list...she spent six months telling Simon she shouldn't work or be involved with him, only to turn around when Simon made a frowny face, laid some designer clothes at her feet, or blessed her with his trophy "score" from the heist and FORGIVE his dumb ass for ruining her life, just so he could proceed to ruin it even MORE the next time.

The point about Meg is very simple. Outrage at Craig's behavior is acceptable. Her plotting to take him down goes against everything she's said since her part of the baby switch was exposed. She's preached "the ends don't justify the means" since she lost Dusty. What she apparently meant was "the ends don't justify the means...unless and until I say they do.

If TIIC want me to believe that a shift in Meg's attitude is believable, then they should give me a better reason than Meg's outrage over Craig "stealing" a multi-national coporation. Using Lily? *eyeroll* Please. Lily is an adult who wouldn't be in this mess had she read the freakin' contract like a normal human being. When Craig offered to clean up her mess, she fell all over herself to salve her conscience.

Uhm...we'd better not discuss the Craig/Carly relationship. Torching that was the best thing Hogan ever did.

• Members

I have to agree with PJ about Meg, regarding her need to "destroy" Craig because of him taking Worldwide. She keeps going on and on about him taking a company from her "family." Bitch please. You forgot Lily was your sister-in-law until that fact gave you reason to screw two men at the same time. Meg is a ho.

Archived