DAYS: Thursday, April 19

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love the use of Willow in Nick and Chelsea's story. Things are getting interesting! It's always fun to watch Chelsea fighting with another female. Rachel Melvin plays catty so well.

I can't get enough of Lauren Koslow and Jay K. Johnson's mother/son chemistry. I love PHATE scenes! :D

Gabby? Gag me. :angry:

I lol-ed when Lucas was passed out and Sami's phone start ringing. She just left his head hit the ground. :lol: And how chilling was EJ against the fireplace, sipping that glass of whatever drink was inside. That definitely reminded me of Stefano right there.

• Members

I can't seem to figure out if Willow is just playing the sympathy card on Nick to get him to confess to stealing the hairbrush, or if she really wants to be his friend and likes him. Chelsea is such a hypocrite! I cannot believe how quickly she turned her back on Nick after getting what she needed. If the circumstances were favourable, I'd hope Nick would put the hairbrush back in its place, but I think its too late for that! It would be easy to figure out that he fiddled around with the evidence in the first place still leading to the unfavourable consequences for him. I could care less for Nick & Chelsea now. They were great together at first, but she isn't worthy of him.

The Sami and Lucas scenes were great! It'd odd that the room service guy didn't suspect anything was wrong given that the two of them were laying on the floor, and Lucas spoke no words whatsoever. It should be fascinating when Lucas wakes up, and moreso if Sami hasn't returned by then.

• Members

The Chelsea/Nick/Willow story is really annoying me. They are all lying and pretending they are telling the truth and someone else is lying. Once again, we have a story going in circles and ending up nowhere. One minute Willow wants Nick to be her friend, then she doesn't. Then Nick believes Chelsea, then he doesn't. Chelsea wants Nick, then she doesn't. And this stupid hairbrush! I'm tired of all of them.

Watching Sami today was giving me flashbacks of when Kate drugged her and Brandon and got them into bed together. Where do all these fine, upstanding citizens of Salem get all these knockout drugs and poison lipsticks? But that aside, at least this story is moving. It was fun to watch Sami try to seduce EJ, who wasn't buying it. These two have so much chemistry, but every time I really start enjoying them I remember that rape. I wish Hogan had handled this story differently because I think an EJ/Sami pairing could have been so hot. But that rape is a stumbling block.

I liked Philip and Kate scenes. They have great chemistry, and I like it when she gives motherly advice to him. But the talk about the surveillance cameras reminded me--wasn't Bo going to have the house swept for bugs? Why even have Bo figure out the house was bugged if they aren't going to do anything about it. And shouldn't he have warned Chelsea? Then she might have thought twice before she tried to seduce her uncle in her dad's living room. This is a case where we need John; he would have found those cameras in a nanosecond.

I've missed parts of the last two episodes of DAYS--did Shawn or Belle ask Gabby about the baby stuff in her closet? I think I would want to have a good answer about that before setting off in a boat with her, but nothing was said about it today. Shawn is getting more stupid by the day regarding Gabby; did he learn nothing from the Jan episodes?

• Members

No love for Gabby here. Just get her out of here. But, explain the baby clothes please.

I lol when Sami said, can't I get a break.

I did not like EJ grabbing her by the neck though. That does not spell love.

I love JKJ and LK. Kate and Philip together, were great. Can't wait for more. I am very curious about Kate's concern about Sami. Does she actually think Sami would go off with EJ? It's not like Kate to be concerned about Sami, but I don't understand how she could believe that Sami would hurt Lucas.

Loved Willow and Chelsea. Then when Chelsea and Nick went into the hallway and he actually stood up for himself, I was proud.

Overall I think today was a decent show.

• Members

It was good to see into a more human Philip today. I loved his smile when Kate mentioned his nephew, too. Obviously he loves kids. I hope he has lots to entertain us in years ahead.

Did anyone else want to kick EJ in the "you know where" today. Argh. He is a mean demoralizer and degrader of women. I suppose that was to make us cheer when Sami sets him on fire. This is what I want to see. How does he get out of it.

Can Willow say a true word? She not only lies without batting an eye, but confronts those she lies against in such self-righteousness. Does she believe her lies? There is more to this story than Hogan has let us see and I think I'm getting interested.

• Members

Today for me was pretty boring. The E.j/Sami thing is just dragging at this point, and I used to not mind Nick and Chelsea but they are reverting Chelsea back into a boring brat that I am really losing interest. Kate and Phillip were ok I guess. Is it wrong that part of me wants Shawn, Belle, and Gabby to get on the boat and then have them all drown-Sorry this storyline is just annoying me.

• Members

I think Belle & Shawn are going to be confronting her about all the baby stuff in her closet soon. My best guess is, she will say, that she was pregnant and last her child, explaining all the baby clothing and toys she has stored away. But, her real reason is going to be entirely different. Maybe she's unable to concieve children, so she's looking to grab the perfect child, in this case, which is Claire.

• Members

Since people persist in phoning me when DAYS is on, I once again missed part of it today and just re-watched the last half. First time around, I missed the part where EJ grabbed Sami's neck. It's sort of strange how just when he's getting what he wants, he turns violent like this. I'm interested in seeing how all this plays out because I'm still getting the feeling there's more to this story than what we know so far.

Willow is a magnificent liar. Too bad that's not a good trait. I really, truly hate her. But I also hate the way Chelsea is regressing. As for Nick, I'm losing patience with him. I can't believe he's falling for Willow's stories. Maybe he's just playing her to find out the truth and help Chelsea, but I don't even like that idea because Chelsea is just using him and he should move on. Nick needs to find new people to hang out with.

• Members

I never thought of her being unable to concieve. At first I thought she was after Shawn, then I thought that she was after Shawn and Claire, now I believe it is only Claire. I am hoping they are going to have an exciting way to wrap up this story.

• Members

I'm waiting to catch the 11 pm airing on SOAPnet, but it seems like there's no movement. They really, IMO turned EJ from a character that I could root for and like to one that I want dead yesterday. No matter how much I love Sami, I can NEVER root for her and EJ as a couple now because of the rape which is a shame because James and Ali have so much chemistry and Lord knows they are more intresting that Lumi.

I'm not liking Chelsea turning into the vendictive bitch she was 6 months ago. I liked the character growth she had, and now it seems like she's reverting back to her old ways. And what is Willow's purpose? All I see is her day after day try to butter Nick up and then she and Chelsea have these little bitchfest.

Shelle and Gabby? YAWN! Shawn is as stupid as he looks when it comes to Gabby. A blind man could see that Gabby is after him...and with a closet full of baby stuff, possibly his daughter too.

• Members

Good show.

I can't explain how much I love the Sami/EJ stuff. Love Kate and Philip working together. Gotta love their mother/son chemistry. It was funny when Lucas passed out. Sami and her reactions were priceless. EJ by the fire was so Dimeraesque and I just loved the cabin scenes with Sami and EJ. That was some intense stuff.

Shelle was filler and the Chelsea/Nick/Willow stuff was going around in circles. Thankfully, the Sami/EJ stuff was so good it overshadowed all that and made the show good for me.

Tomarrow is the day I can't wait for. Bring it on!!

Archived