AMC: Thursday

• Members

Good show I thought today. Adam is so good. I don't care what the writing is trying to portray I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU ADAM!

The best part about today, Babe and Josh are finished.... LOL add another flushed out story of McT's to the list.

I really am liking these Greenlee hint scenes, they showed her entire back today. Sabine's hair really looks alot like Rebecca's. I am so excited to see NuGreenlee.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CHEAP, I LOVE YOU for saying this.

I pointed out something similar about "Days" back in 2004 or so and all the fans rided my ass for it! lol. This sort of thing really IS disgusting.

I don't care if you're family, boyfriend/girlfriend...it's deviant and wrong -- the only "right" it is is the "right" way to catch a disease!

• Members

I'm still skeptical about josh/babe being finished, but I'll take it. I forgot to add that I thought it was hilarious that jeff told joe he and erica were over first of all erica dumped him like 3 weeks ago so he was really late with that news and second joe knew he wanted to jump up and down, he didn't want erica as a daughter-in-law again.lol

• Members

Since answering the first part will take up more time, I will answer the second part first: Not anymore. It wasn't intentional, it's just that I haven't paid attention to spoilers in several months. As a matter of fact, the last time I read a spoiler was when Lish previewed that Kendall would show a picture of Greenlee to Annie.

Which leads me to...

My answer for the first part, no I'm being serious. I knew Greenlee was rumored to be coming back, but I didn't know they recast the role. I didn't think they'd do that so soon after having Kendall show Annie a picture of Rebecca Budig's Greenlee and having both characters acknowledge they look incredibly alike -- which they sooooo frickin' do! So, who else can they possibly get to look as much like Becky as Melissa does?! It's just confusing. Get an actress in a role who looks almost identical to an actress who left another role, MENTION THE SIMILARITY ON SCREEN, and then recast the vacant role with another actress altogether?!

• Members

Interesting...I commend your no-spoiler committment. I really need some self-control and stop reading spoilers too - as it makes the soap more enjoyable IMO.

But yes, I'm a little sad that Rebecca Budig is not coming back as Greenlee. I think last fall, when they showed Annie that picture of Rebecca, they either assumed they could get Budig to come back in the future, or they didn't have plans to bring her back so quickly. Unfortunately Budig is happy in California and declined their offer :( The recast actress, however, actually does look pretty similar to Rebecca and Melissa...and she sounds like a great actress. So I guess today we'll see! I'm keeping my fingers crossed because it's hard for me to imagine a no-Rebecca Greenlee.

Archived