AMC: Thursday

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, thats so disgusting! Im watching right now and see a big bowl of ice cream and Babe, Krystal, Colby and JR all sticking their spoons in it. Im just thinking of all the germs and saliva being swapped in that melting pile of ice cream. I would have insisted on my own cup

He gave her a phone but she had ripped it out earlier when he tried to call security on her. If anything what happened was her own damn fault bc she shouldnt have been in that house. He threw her out and she was trespassing. She put her own baby's life at risk for a man. She should not have been at the mansion bc it was way too stressful and volatile. She should have given Adam his space and went to focus on her baby and her health in peace. I hate how Adam is being blamed for her own stupidity

• Members

SuperRyan Returns

Well not exactly! But Barney Fife, err, Derek comes on over to tell the gang not to take the law into their own hands and be virginantes, I mean, vigilantes and Ryan proclaims that he will not do such a thing. Geez what happened to serve and protect the Hos of Pine Valley and come out looking like yet again a Saint? I thought Ryan would jump at the chance of catching a thief but then again he looks at himself and well he is a thief so perhaps he is just not holding someone else to a high standard when he is guilty of the same thing. Hey I think I got it! But wow just shocked Ryan did not say he would put on his superhero cape and leotard along with his utility belt and go off to save the day from the demented Alexander Cambias Sr. Who knows maybe if he had done this he would have gotten knighted by Queen I Have No Personality Elizabeth II and be dubbed "Moron Ryan" instead of "Sir Ryan" and then he goes off to save the world from Mr. Zippity Doo Dah as he plans to unleash Viagara on everyone in the world so they can turn into Jack Nicholson on steroids as he encounters Nurse Ratched. Heck even the women get it and turn into Meryl Streep wearing prada shoes as she goes to shag the mail delivery man and then you can say you've got mail.

• Members

Why is Ava, Lily's half sister? Why not just make them twins? Half sisters do not look absolutely identical. if they were going to go the half sister route, they should have the characters say she resembles look Lily alot and she could pass for her, but not that she is identical to her. This is jsut one problem I have with this

• Members

Even if they didnt want to do the twin route again, it would have been better to just make her Lily's older full sister. I defiently could have accepted that bc Ava does come across older and I do know some full blood siblings that look very much alike; not identical but pretty close. Why the half? They dont look like they only share half the genes

• Members

I don't think they wanted to give Laurel another daughter - bc Laurel never mentioned having another girl - and that would have been a rewrite in history.

Anyway - great show again today. Once again the balance is incredible. No Bianca/Zoe/Zach/Kendall - but we get Erica/Jack/Ava/Lily/Aiden back. Oh and throw in Stuart/Joe/Julia :)

Ok - I really loved how we got 2 Tad/Derek bonding scenes. I figured yesterday would have been it, but more today. Also really enjoyed the scene where Tad was talking to Jenny and told the baby all about his sister Jenny and how wonderful she was, with a smile that could light up a room :)

I really enjoyed the Stuart/Adam scenes. Not only that, I really enjoyed watching Adam pretend to be Stuart at the end. We haven't gotten that for YEARS, and David C. always does a great job doing that.

The nurse's strike is pretty creative and different - and I like how it gets Julia and Joe involved, and gives a credible excuse for Adam to get in and steal Jenny.

I thought the director did an amazing job today with the split screens with Ava and Lily. Everyone in the room was looking in the right places and Ava interrupted Lily in perfect time. Great stuff. I thought Leven seemed more comfortable playing Ava today too - especially with Aiden.

I like Di hanging out with Annie and Ryan. Makes sense - and I've missed ConFusion. I just didn't understand how Del could be in the mysterious place with a big gun, and then 1 minutes later show up at ConFusion. I enjoyed the random Hannah shots too.

FINALLY - Josh and Babe are finished. I think today was the final day for these two - it felt like major closure. He told Krystal he's done with her and he told her at the end. I loved that - and I'm surprised more people haven't talked about this yet!

• Members

KWAK = Krystal With A K (That's how she nauseatingly introduced herself in 2003 for like the first month. "Hi! I'm Krystal... Krystal with a 'K'")

And I totally agree. Those hobags push and push and push and push the Chandlers to their breaking points, and then they call themselves victims and fools for ever loving them in the first place. If their version of "love" means constant betrayl, lies and deceit... with a little baby swapping thrown in for kicks.

Totally, totally, totally! TOTALLY! Ugh! TOTALLY! I couldn't agree more! I gag every time I see people do that on television shows, sharing ice cream out of the same bowl or container. Yeah! That's smart! Let's RE-FREEZE the germs so they can last forever! Woo Hoo! :rolleyes:

I hate how Adam's being made to look like he's done anything to KWAK at all!

That was delicious, I have to say. Jamie whining and yelping and being a royal b!tch is getting on my last nerve. I'm glad JR brought up the fact that it's a Martin Tradition bedding married women, because it seems to be the norm. Tad, Jamie, Jeff and even Josh, all sleep with married women, and some how, feel they're the moral superiors to everyone in town? Tad tortured a man to death. Stepping over a pregnant woman who had the FASTEST labor in history hardly even compares. Sorry.

Archived