ATWT: Thursday Discussion

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Talk about shocking, I really did not think anything could top Wednesday's show but this one did by a long shot. I totally loved every minute of Today's show again. Loved seeing the vet interaction today between Lisa and Lucinda, and Lucinda and Bob. Words can describe the scenes with Lily/Holden and there family just fantastic scenes. Luke telling Jade off, just fantastic, I was glad to see Van finally get some meaty stuff to work with, it has been to long. I also loved the Paul/Craig/Lucinda/Meg stuff. Just really good, and again tomorrow's show looks good also. lets see how this new Alison storyline starts going, I am having more high hopes for it now, that is seems like the writing has improved. Also looks like another Gwen free day, this has really been needed.

• Members

"Those pills have taken you further away from us then that coma ever did."

Another great show! Lots of good lines like the one from Holden to Lily.

I enjoyed it all today. Bob and Lucinda, Paul,Meg and RealCraig,Luke and Jade,Lily,Holden and Faith. Of course Lisa with "Lucy"!

I'd like to see Eileen and Scott do some scenes. They really don't have a reason to do so now but years ago they were business partners at Mona Lisa.Mona stands for Montgomery and Lisa,well you know!

I loved how Luke told off Jade! She say she is going to be more active with the family which that would be better then her and Cleo.

I would have liked to see her at the intervention and would have liked Emma to be there,but still it was a good show.

Mimi Leahey wrote the script today!

• Members

Thought it was kind of boring. I felt so bad for Faith. Lily? Eh...not so much. I thought the Luke/Jade stuff just came out of nowhere.

Nice seeing Lisa and Bob talk to Lucinda though.

GREAT not seeing Gwen, Cleo or Katie today!

• Members

There was so many great things about today. Significant scenes between Lucinda and Bob. And Lucinda and Lisa. LOVED IT! They could play these types of friendships (or enemies in the case of Lisa) here and there without taking too much precious airtime from JP's faves and it would make the show so much more rich (and "ATWT").

All the Lily stuff was great. Holden and Lily have still got it. Faith was awesome and I'm so glad Lucinda came by and gave Lily a hug.

IMO, this was the best show in ages.

• Members

I've got to agree Roger. Best show in a long time. Lucinda and Craig were great again today. So much history between the two. I had goosebumps watching them. I also loved Lucinda's scenes with Lisa and Bob.

I loved the intervention with Lily. That was very well done. Holden and Lily were great as well.

Luke telling off Jade was great! She has never been there for the family. It is all about her. What she gets out of it.

The show would have been out of this world had Margo, Tom, Susan, Emma, Kim and Barbara been on as well. That would have been a true ATWT classic show. Today came close though.

• Members

Yes, yes, she will......:)

But c'mon....no one else thought Lily's "revelation" she needed help was just a little conveeeenient and rushed? And even that wouldn't have bothered me as much, if they hadn't overplayed little Faith's disorder by making her rush into the kitchen and stuff her mouth full of food to get her parents to stop arguing.

And I'm so not feelin' the Paul/Meg/Craig story. *groan* Little Meggie is engineering Craig's downfall. *eyeroll* When the rest of the town has failed at it? And to me, the dialogue for Craig seemed....off. It's really hard to bond with Craig's loss of children, when he's never had scenes with them.

• Members

I just dont like the character of Faith. I never have liked her. Had a better little actress been in the role I might feel different.

I agree with Meg trying to take down Craig. It shouldnt be her. It should be Lucinda. I find Paul and her trying to bring him down laughable. Even Craig knows something is up. I just wish it was all out war with Lucinda and Craig. Paul and Meg can go on a long vacation. Meg sure forgave Paul rather quickly.

• Members

I just finished watching it and I'm LOVING Paul and Meg with this new Craig. The dude can play evil SO GOOD. I mean seriously he scared the bejesus out of me when he threatened to torture Paul for his "info" on Johnny. And I think its appropriate for Meg to take down Craig. That shows true character development. Shes matured. Shes seen the light about Craig. I think her response is very natural and completely honest.

Now for Lucinda....WOW. I'm just gonna quote this line and that about sums up just how great of an actress Elizabeth Hubbard is: "You may DESTROY my company if you like...but you cannot destroy ME!" Thats the high caliber of writing that makes me tune in to ATWT each and EVERYDAY. I can't get enough of the great chemistry that exists between the characters on screen.

On a last note can someone give me a detailed account of what happened with Lily, Holden, and Faith? The clips from todays episode on that website are missing the Faith and Lily scenes I believe. I'd really like to see them but I guess I'll settle for imagination...lol. I saw the one between Lucinda and Lily though and that made me cry my eyes out. I really want Lily to get well and be there to help take Craig down once and for all. Just hearing about Lucinda wanting to leave a legacy for them all was so touching. Thats family there. All in all though this was an excellent episode of ATWT! Can't wait to see more!

Archived