DAYS: Wednesday, April 18

• Members

I wasn't into the Max and Chelsea scenes until all of the fawning was over. I didn't want to see Chelsea all over Max's man parts and I'm glad he put a stop to that quickly. Move forward, Max, not back. Great job! :) I did like Max comforting Chelsea though, telling her about all the progress that she's made. I found it hilarious when Chelsea told Max that Nick slept with Billie. He hesitated before answering because he probably was going to say, "Way to go, Nick!" Then, he remembered who he was talking to and chose "wild" as the word. :lol:

I like Willow and Nick. I don't think they have romantic chemsitry, but they definitely have that best friend chemistry. I can see Nick being there for Willow through her entire pregnancy. He'll be with Chelsea, but Willow will be the thorn in their side.

Kate's a smart one, ain't she? I can't believe it took her that long to learn that Brandy Mathas was Sami. I did like the whole angle though. The writers are actually thinking! And for some reason, I only enjoy Christopher Gerse as Will in scences with Lauren Koslow. I don't know why. Will's just more watchable and tolerable when Kate's around.

Speaking of Will, Gerse's slowly getting better. Am I the only one that thinks this? I'm not saying that he's anywhere near great. He has so much more to learn, but I am seeing a change. I like that Will is becoming more involved in this storyline, rather than being the child that always wants his parents together. That routine got old quick. And I like someone's speculation that Will heard Sami and Celeste plotting. Now, I know people don't like the ATWT/DAYS comparisons, but if this is true, this could turn out a lot like happened to Will Munson. :unsure: I like it!

EJ and Philip are great together. I love their teamwork.

Last but certainly not least, Sami and Lucas scenes were nothing new. Sami is still debating the plot. Lucas is stilll Salem's biggest idiot. When Hogan gave all the men in Salem their brains and penises back, he forgot about Lucas.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I deleted yesterdays show from my dvr, but i actually sat and watched todays..and i was pleasantly surprised...The lucas, sami, celeste, kate scenes were pretty intense...Tanya Boyd is doing a great job with this material, and i'm so happy that she is on the frontburner....The kiss at the end was a great cliffhanger....Also i enjoyed the way Kate figured out the anagram, very clever writers...

Max and Chelsea's scenes were pretty good, because Chelsea admitted the truth and ended the seduction rouse...But i can't stand Willow...Annie was awful today, especially the scene where she dropped her hospital gown...I really hope she's gone soon, as i don't want this baby to ever see the light of day...

• Members

Thats a pretty horrible thing to say about an unborn baby. Granted you hate Willow but the baby can still be born and Willow not have anything to do with its childhood and growing up. And I'll admit that when Emily lost her baby on ATWT I was happy because Emily was (and still is) a horrible person and would have been an even worse mother to the child, I STILL felt bad that the baby never got to live. Because Paul and Meg would have raised that child in a loving home I think.

I wish Kate would find true love. I thought she and John were HOT together but that wasn't meant to be I guess... :(

• Members

Lol...according you that is. Don't get me wrong I don't mind him with Marlena. After all they've been painted as the supercouple so of course they are probably going to be together till the end of time. i'm just saying that during the time John and Kate were together I loved it. It was really exciting to me. I think Kate is the only woman who could ever really understand deal with John's dark nature. I mean Marlena is just too goody goody for it. But you're right John does belong with Marlena I guess.

Bottom line is I want Kate to find true love.

• Members

Yeah, I am thinking Will has a bigger role in this story. That scene has so many red flags. I really believe Will heard everything. I think he's doing it as a cover to throw Sami offguard. Sami and Celeste are too obvious to be the killers. It's can't be them. I'm thinking this story could follow along the lines of how Will murdered Rose on ATWT. I really see the connection. Maybe later on, Sami finds out the truth and tries to protect Will. I can see her taking the fall for him. BTW, I'm liking the actor who plays Will. He's good.

I have another speculation. I wouldn't count Lucas out either. I know that sleeping beauty lipstick is supposed to knock him out, but what if it doesn't really work? What if Lucas has plans of his own? Kate already tried to warn him and we all know he doesn't trust EJ one bit. Hmmm...

What's not to like about EJ and Phillip? I'm glad we're having more scenes with them. It's really too bad Chelsea and Max are related because I think they look cute together. I love Nick/Chelsea, but I like the Max/Chelsea pairing, too. I used to hate them, but they aren't bad at all now.

I loved Kate and Will's game of scrabble. She looked so bored! LOL

• Members

Was there? Good eyes as this is a game. You need to go the the official Days website and check it out.

Today's comments:

It was great to be shown deeper into Max's character today. The way he was onto Chelsea, drew out her feelings and thoughts, then used his common sense to get her to recognize a broader view of it all was great and she deserves kudos also for having an open enough mind to actually see what he was telling her. I loved that part of the show only I kept wishing she'd excuse herself for a second and return with something covering that awful outfit...LOL. I hope this is the beginning of an loving Uncle and adoring neice trusting relationship. Abby and Nick have a great one, so Max and Chelsea could be as fun, I think.

Also, Celeste in this role is perfection. I'm learning to really enjoy her. Yes, I've given into the fantasy and kissed reality goodbye. This is fun in a very macabre way.

• Members

I can't get enough of Kate when she is in this mode. How bored she appeared playing scrable, then when she figured out who Brandy Mathas was, she was a woman on a mission.

When she told EJ that Sami would not being leaving with him, and then he replies with we'll see. (yes we will won't we)

I liked Max once he and Chelsea started to talk about what was bothering her. Very nice to see Rachel and Darrin getting the chance to work together again.

Philip stood his ground when it came to EJ. Liked it. I really like these two working together. Loved when EJ told Philip he would introduce him to his tech guy. Will opened the door and said Uncle Philip (wow, someone admitting to be related to one another). Then when Kate came back and found the two together. Will telling Kate that he told EJ to leave, that he showed up with Philip. LMAO at the look on Philip's face when Will was telling this all to Kate. He did not want his mom to know what he was up too.

• Members

Lucas/Sami/EJ is far too repetitive. They have the same conversation everyday; unless it's Thursday and they remix it as if it were R. Kelly, but the lines are sill the same.

I'm glad Will got a haircut. I almost didn't recognize him. I kept wondering who that boy next to Phillip was.

• Members

It was an ok show but it did drag at times.

I am glad that they are building up the suspence of the Sami/EJ stuff. Kate playing scramble and being bored was a good moment and her figuring out who Brandy Mathas really was was great. I also like Will's increased role in this and I wonder if it's going somewhere too. Gerse has been pretty good this week. I liked Philip interacting with him too and I always like Philip/EJ scenes. The end with Sami kissing Lucas was a good ending and I just love seeing so much Celeste.

Nick/Willow was boring and AB was at her worst in that scene with Roman. Chelsea/Max have chemistry but I was still disgusted. I am glad Max stopped it and I enjoyed their scenes after the making out was over. I am glad they had some friendship scenes. They were close once and it was refreshing.

Tomarrow looks much better and I know Friday will be good. It's been an ok week so far but I think Friday will be the day that gets us going.

• Members

Um, how long have you been watching? Because Marlena has been in John's place, and she's the only one who HAS gotten his past and his character. It's as John says, Marlena's his other half... they were two of a kind, and she understands him better than he understands himself. When he was ready to surrender to his supposed true identity (Stefano DiMera), Marlena's the one who pulled him back in and belived in him.

I hated the drug addiction storyline. Some J&M scenes were good, but it was a horrible story. If you're gonna do a drug addiction storyline, do it right. John was off drugs within 48 hours of Marlena's return, that's the power and impact she has on him and his life.

And I hate it when people call Marlena a goody goody. She's not. Why does being a good person = goody goody?

Archived