Lisa Rinna: New TV Guide Channerl Red-carpet Host

ljacks13

• Members

TV Guide Snags Dancer Stunner

TV star Lisa Rinna, of Melrose Place and Dancing with the Stars fame, has signed an exclusive, multi-year contact with TV Guide Channel as a red-carpet host and fashion expert, replacing mother-daughter duo Joan and Melissa Rivers. Rinna — who is slated to star opposite her husband, fellow DWTS alum Harry Hamlin in the Broadway smash Chicago this summer — will make her TV Guide Channel debut this September at the 2007 Emmy Awards. In addition to her acting gigs, Rinna is a well known TV personality and pundit who hosted the hair-raising Oxygen TV series Tease and cohosted SOAPnet's Soap Talk. In her new role at TV Guide Channel, she will host five red carpet pre-shows and headline five fashion recaps annually. — Raven Snook

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV...annel/800013154

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What happened to joan and melissa, those women always seem to get the boot.

I went to joan rivers blog and this is what she had to say:

As some of you may have read, Melissa and I will no longer be associated with TV Guide after August 1st.

I will tell you my true feelings and experiences as soon as we finalize our new deal. All I would like to say is that we are very proud that we received the highest ratings ever on the TV Guide Channel.

================

I can't wait tell she tells us her true feelings.lol

Archived