B&B: Scoop from TV Guide

• Members

A Very Bold Cover-Up

Bold and the Beautiful is notorious for its shocks---Stephanie urging Brooke to commit suicide----Taylor accidentally killing Darla and not fessing up-----but nothing tops this for sheer audacity.

Following somebody's sudden death on April 19th(my yap is sealed!), Ridge will dump the body in Santa Monica Bay, a move that will ultimately make his sailor brother Nick look like a murderer. It's juicy, jaw-dropping must-see stuff----but how can Ridge, the soap's no. 1 heartthrob for 20 years, ever be redeemed after this?

WOW this actually sounds really good

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Obviously the "major" character being killed is Shane, they begun setting this up on Friday. He's stalking Phoebe and will probably try to rape her so it won't be difficult for Ridge to get off. Although they lied about it being a major character, this could be okay. I just wish they'd give people other than Brooke, Ridge, Nick and Taylor storylines.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Apr 14 2007, 12:54 PM)
Obviously the "major" character being killed is Shane, they begun setting this up on Friday. He's stalking Phoebe and will probably try to rape her so it won't be difficult for Ridge to get off. Although they lied about it being a major character, this could be okay. I just wish they'd give people other than Brooke, Ridge, Nick and Taylor storylines.

The sad part is that Shane is not a major character on the show. I hate when shows my a big deal when it is not a major character dying.

Archived