ATWT: Thursday April 12th discussion

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, strangely, I am not hating today's episode, even though I know it sucks. The look on Barbara's face when Maddie started to raise her voice at her...PRICELESS. It was that "Somebody get this bitch outta my face before I tear her down" look that I LOVE.

The pre-wedding stuff is interesting too even though I really don't like Vienna. The Parker/Jack stuff was good, as was Lily/Faith.

• Members

I'm sure someone has already pointed this out before, but I'll just go ahead and say it... This whole Gwen lookalike is Susan Banks, Part II. Jennifer Landon is sporting a poorly fitted brown wig, ridiculously crooked fake teeth, and is behaving like a country bumpkin. This was exactly what Eileen Davidson did as Susan Banks on DAYS exactly 10 years ago.

• Members

Pretty good show today, alittle to much Will and Gwen, but ateast they were saying and doing something else for a change. Cleo needs to go, I don't like that storyline at all. Loved the Parker and Faith moments, also the wedding was nice, I feel so bad for Vienna, but I think they will get married sooner or later. I am really surprised that I like a show so much that had Gwen and Will in it.

• Members

Aww, I felt so bad for Vienna. When this storyline first started, I hated it. I thought Vienna was just faking her feelings for Henry and she would dump him after they were married. But seeing her today, at the wedding, she truly loves this man. And I don't blame Henry for leaving her at the altar. He knows what it's like to marry a person that doesn't share those feelings (Katie). Why would he want to put Vienna through that? I can't wait until tomorrow when Vienna attacks Katie! :D

Brad is slowly growing on me. :unsure:

Why was Faith at the wedding? I mean, sure the wedding is being held at her grandma's house and she and Vienna may have gotten close since Vienna lives there, but where were Holden and Lily? Why weren't they at the wedding with their daughter? I didn't like that part.

I wish Will and Gwen would just swallow their pride for once and let Barbara help them. They're never going to make it without her. For ocne, Barbara is genuine and wants to help and she gets pushed away. Poor Babs. :(

I freaking love Cleo! She's just so cute and innocent and so damn naive. I love her scenes with Jade, such a great comic relief.

• Members

Ugh...why is it the more tiic insist on painting Katie as "Henry's good friend", the more I want to b!tchsmacck her into the next room? I mean...c'mon...she's literally The Woman In Red at the wedding! She's doing everything but keeping the car warm for Henry's escape. I. JUST. CAN'T. STAND. THIS! It's like Henry's wedding is all about Katie...he's not marrying Vienna because of how Katie treated him. It's almost like the entire thing is happening just to pimp Katie realizing Jack is screwed up enough to be looking at her. *beats head against wall* There are no words to explain why Katie gets pimped like this.

I did feel bad for Henry and Vienna. Like I said, Henry is obviously still screwed up over Katie's treatment during their marriage. And Vienna was breathtaking. Very dramatic in that full-on veil.

Parker is like the best junior actor, ever!

Eh...hate Gwen and Gwen-er. Yeah...I know, Gwen and Will are so "responsible". I've seen this before....they're just a hop, skip and jump away from deciding to freeze together on park benches again. *whoopeee....* *eyeroll*

• Members

Does anyone know where one can watch current episodes (likes todays) online or something? In case you missed a part that you really want to see?

I like Austin Peck and I think hes a decent actor. The fact that hes hot makes it all the more better for me! And Brad as a character is very funny and appealing to me. He knows hes not refined or really sophisticated and hes fine with it. Hes the All American Guy and he knows it. Thats fine by me. And those pecs are to die for... :)

Was Lucinda on today? I think shes my favorite veteran of all Daytime. Her and Erica S from OLTL. I wish I had them as 2nd Mothers or Grandmothers...lol. Lucinda would definitely be from my dad's side of the family.

As much I love Jade I'm really not liking this current storyline of hers. Really its about Gwen and Will AGAIN. Can't the writers do something else with her? Dallas is still on the show doing NOTHING. Get Dallas with this woman and see if the sparks fly. Let Luke be the one to get them together or something! Speaking of Luke I know whats coming up for him and I must say I'm very interested in how they play out that storyline.

And from the looks of your posts it looks Henry bailed on Vienna? Now I hate him. Vienna deserves so much more I think. Shes a goddess for crying out loud. What man wouldn't want her to be his wife forever. Well theres always Brad...IF Katie keeps her claws of him. I've never despised a character more than I hate Katie. This woman is the epitome of no class. Well besides Brooke from B&B but thats a whole nother story.

• Members

Poor Vienna. Up until Henry left her at the alter, I doubted she loved him...really loved him. I can't tell if Henry just thinks he's not worthy of that kind of love (or any love), or he just really doesn't feel big love for Vienna, the way he did for Katie.

Archived