Y&R: Phyllis/Sharon & Other Spoilers

• Members

Spoilers courtesy of Lucy3715 @ SN & OceanView @ Cadrian board

The photos make it appear that Sharon pulled Dru over the cliff. Neil puts the blame on Sharon. Sharon talks to Brad..she feels guilty and wonders about her actions but comes to the realization that her actions did not cause Dru's death...she didn't do anything wrong.

Phyllis can vouch for Sharon but she doesn't. Sharon Case says Phyllis was a witness and can tell the truth about the fall. However Phyllis does not vouch for Sharon, nor does she tell the truth. She lets Sharon take the blame.

SOW

Week of April 16

Colleen considers leaving GC when Korbel gets a job offer in Paris.

Victoria confronts Brad about Sharon.

Week of April 23

Victoria shares a passionate night with JT.

SOD

What Will Happen

Colleen considers moving to Paris with Adrian.

Victoria confronts Brad about his relationship with Sharon.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um, I love Phyllis and all, but WTF? Phyllis has been seemingly blaming herself for what happened, you'd think she'd clear Sharon when fingers are pointed her way, since she was just under that very same emotional stress. And oh yeah, Sharon is still a whore.

Oh Colleen, just drop off the face of the earth, skip Paris and go there.

Am I the only one that finds it disturbing that pregnant Victoria will get a revenge screw with JT?

• Members

I'm adding a few more onto this one to prevent from creating a new thread:

More Y&R Spoilers:

The identity of Adrian is revealed and those in Genoa City will be floored as to who he truly is...

Adrian will pop the question to Colleen, however, will she give him the correct answer?

Brad puts the kabosh on Colleen's plans on leaving for Paris with Adrian

JT comes back into Colleen's life as moral support

Jack and David purposely sets up a way to put Nikki's past out there for all to know

Jana could be on her way back and it looks like Gloria will be in the hot seat this time around

Kevin's snooping could spell trouble for many lives in Genoa City

Cane may get a new job and Amber is none too pleased

Someone does some investigating on Amber and the truth about her 'marriage' to Cane comes out

Jack and Sharon walk down the aisle, but will there truly be a wedding?

When the truth comes out about Brad and Sharon, Brad could lose a lot MORE than his marriage....

• Members

Wow. This sounds like some good stuff coming up. I'm excited. I'm glad the Phyllis/Sharon rivalry will continue. Honestly, even if Sharon had pulled Dru over the edge I don't know how anyone could blame her. It's not like she was in control and thinking about her actions at the time. If you are going over a cliff you probably just grab out for whatever is there. Anyway, I can't wait to see why Phyllis doesn't clear Sharon.

I can't wait for JT and Vikki. I love those two. I've been waiting over a year for them to get together.

I bet Vikki is going to end up losing this baby somehow. Maybe a car accident when she finds out about Shad. (Just spec.)

• Members

I'm not sure what to think about some of these. Not sure why Victoria would sleep with JT so I'll wait to see that one.

Phyllis not letting Sharon off the hook, could be interesting. Sharon and Brad make me sick, she needs to just walk away from Jack now, I can't stand watching her lie to him.

I can't wait to see Jack and David take Nikki down!

I'm glad that they are showing Sharon and Dru going over on their own and not blaming that on Phyllis, she didn't do anything so I'm glad that they aren't going to try and blame this on her. Sharon being shown as a clumsy twit, yep that fits! Sad but true.

Anyone have any info on if they will find Dru or if she'll just be missing until they recast?

Archived