ATWT: Wednesday Discussion

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What the Hell was that, that I just watched, what a total Joke, I mean really Gwen whined some more, Cleo turned into Gwen, and Katie all over the place. What a total waste. Can someone answer me when was the last time Gwen or Will ever said anything different??? its like hearing the same thing everyday. I really felt for Will today though, all he does for Gwen, and then he can't even get any.

• Members

I hate to say it was a let down from yesterday's show.

What is Jean thinking in outlining the week's scripits?

I would not have the stories alternate from day to day. A little bit more of Craig and Lucinda would have made Gwen's whining and Jade's scheming more palatable.

Barbara would have made Gwen and Will a little more interesting.

Poor Henry! What a pathetic bachelor's party. Is Vienna so clueless that she doesn't realize she has a reluctant bridegroom?

I am an ATWT fan and I want to be a loyal one but Jean is not making it easy!

• Members

Sur-prize, sur-prize.....it's a Gwen/Katie dominated eppy, and it sucks eggs. :rolleyes:

Henry and Brad busting up Katie's idea of a bachelor party were the highlights of the eppy---and it's a sad day when anything Peck related is a "highlight".

The endless Katie-glorification made me want to hurl.

• Members

Lets face it we mine as well add in the rest of the characters that were on today as well, seeing as you only watch for Will and Gwen(which you have stated here and on other boards), hell they could just stare into the screen and you would think it was interesting, I just love how characters repeating themselves is more interesting than family drama. :blink:

Archived