GH- What the hell?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I asked that same question but someone said that there was a line that they couldnt get an accurate sketch. I thought his face was plastered all over the papers bc the media was at the hostage crisis, but they Craig had Ric conveniently make them go away when Craig went outside.

• Members

To put it bluntley - Craig has some balls to just run around Port Charles like he does INCLUDING going to the hospital where anyone could see him that was held hostage. Elizabeth works there - Maxie "volunteers" there or whatever. And everyone else randomly shows up for no reason often as well.

• Members

The story is stoopid and contrived. And a way for TPTB to keep Sabastain Roche on the show. I don't think we're suppose to remember he shot Robin and indirectly killed Alan. Not too mention held a dozen or so people hostage and blew up the Metro Court. But W/E.

This is GH.

Jen

• Members

Craig explained a few weeks ago that he only went outside when no media was around, and shielded himself with Lulu. The only people to have really seen his face were those inside. No one was able to get an accurate sketch of him.

• Members

which is stupid and makes no sense. He was unmasked for hours and out of the 15 hostages, not ONE of them could give an accurate sketch? I guess we just have to ignore it. I dont mind much bc I love him and really enjoying him with Alexis

• Members

She sits there and asks Jason to give up his kid, but then is all in his face every chance she gets about what to name the baby yesterday. But then right after that she assumes he is about to tell it and says "Jason, please don't wreck my family?" What family? The fake imaginary one she has in her head? Liz is going to deserve all the flak she gets from this fall out because she is being a super arrogant biitch right now thinking she has the right to decide other people's lives. What about this kid? Doesn't it deserve its real father? Doesn't Jason deserve that? Doesn't Lucky deserve the choice to decide if he wants to raise another one of his wife's kids that don't belong to him.

Love Liz but she deserves every snarky comment that is going to come her way and I can't wait until she gets it.

Archived