GH- What the hell?

• Members

I couldnt believe she told him not to be in the baby's life and then gives him an ultrasound? She keeps dangling it in front of his face. She is being such a tease and doesnt even realize she's only rubbing it in and making things worse for him. She is being completely selfish and inconsiderate. I do love my LnL2 together, but cant ignore how she's been acting in this story to all parties involved

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know what Cheap, I'm kinda not buying that Liz doesn't know what she's doing. My beef with Liz is this, she seems to want whoever isn't paying attention to her. Lucky let her GO. That is when she pissed me off to high heaven. He was in a good place, he wasn't going to use drugs. He went to that hospital and told her he was through with her and like a damn viper, she held on to him because she didn't want to be alone. If she had told Lucky this baby was his and he accepted that he had a large role to play in what happened to his wife being pregnant by another man and they got back together, it would have all been great that they found love again. She had the perfect opportunity to tell him the truth when she told him she wanted to be with him and she kept LYING. This is about Liz not wanting to lose her saint reputation. She had just told Jason an hour before that she thought her kid would be safe with them and then the day when Jason's father dies tells him that Lucky deserves this baby and that it would be safe with him. The arrogance and the damn gall of her to think that she knows whats best for everyone else's life.

Liz knows what she's doing. She likes having Jason's baby. She likes having something to yoke him around with. She likes having Lucky as her husband but Jason's baby as a secret she thinks only she and he share. I still love Liz but I can't stand her right now.

• Members

Craig doesn't bother that much, although the story with Nik and Robin makes me wanna vomit, more than that though is the 'new' female character that's all over Sam's past. I'm so tired of seeing her face already. :lol:

Loved the stuff with Lulu on Monday's eppy~

Archived