AMC: Tuesday, April 10

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Which is why I hope Greenlee's gotten her edge back so that she can stomp all over that bitch's ass!

Oh my God...this would all be too perfect. Get Erica and Adam back together...then have Greenlee come back to town to [!@#$%^&*] with Kendall...then have Mary resurface to serve as a thorne in the side of Erica and Adam's budding relationship...*screams* It would be PERFECT!

• Members

This definitely doesn't feel like McTavish's writing at all! Even though her name is still in the credits, I think this is the week she had officially left the building, as they say.

I loved the Erica/Adam scenes. They should develop a friendship, imo, since they have so many common enemies. I hope it's not romantic though because I want her to get back with Jack ASAP.

Kendall was great when she told Babe to basically shut up. I agree that Fusion has run its course. Kendall is the only original girl left and I'd rather see her join forces with Erica at Enchantment than mixing it up with the likes of Babe & Annie.

Hannah's line to Josh was priceless! I'm so glad Zach taunted him about his career changes too because it's just so unrealistic and stupid for him to change jobs every 5 minutes.

Krystal annoyed me when she wasted her time begging Adam to deliver the baby since he went through Lamaze with her. She should have left the room and called 911 then. I don't feel the least bit sorry for her.

• Members

Dude Where's Ryan's Car?

Just a hop and skip away is Ryan from teleporting all over Pine Valley wow he just burst right out of the doctor's office and hightailed it over to fusion lickity split that was quick timing and one often wonders where is his car to get to and from places that quickly...does he drive at Dynamite Kiddo like speeds on the HIGH HO ways? Does he have his own Dynamite Mobile that measures instead of miles per hour in barfs per words? In that case there is a lot of ralphing going on right now! But I bet St. Ryan is just getting around on his super hero cape flying through the HIGH HO skies showing everyone what a good uppity dippity ho he is and making everyone else just roll their eyes at his stupidity in thinking that Liz Taylor can stay in a monogomous relationship or that she has never given any guys pleasure that include heavy petting and dogs wearing sunglasses as they swim through SexyBack River and take a dip in StupidRUs Lake. Yep the HIGH HO Ryan has struck again but I still wonder what kind of car he has and if it is a Dynamite Mobile well then cut the brakes and then have it go directly over the cliff so that everyone can see him plummet to death, even a drunk Rosie O'Donnell passed out on Barbara Walters' rack and then someone asks, "What is a rack" and someone answers "it is a country!" or ones who could also see this stupendous dive can be Donald Trump and his latest lay err flavor of the month with her push up bra that says "Suck me"

• Members

Co-sign.

Fusion is a useless entity; I cringe every time Bianca and now Kendall embrace Babe who had some nerve to fix her mouth and trash talk Erica yesterday.

Jacob Young continues to annoy me. His JR cannot play with the big boys; go back to the kiddie pool.

I'm calling Adam/Erica!

It's about time someone called out the fetus of all trades.

I don't feel sorry for KWAK either. I know I should, but child labor is her punishment. Which reminds me to never have kids. Ouch!

• Members

I fast forwarded a lot of it... I enjoyed the scene between Adam and Erica restablishing that mutual admiration they used to have for each other regardless of everything else -- before McTavish got a hold of the writing and made everyone enemies, even friends and family hated each other. So it was nice to see Erica acknowledge the fact that she and Adam have shared something in the past and continue to share an understanding.

But overall, still garbage. I hated the dialog (Rebecca Taylor sucks ass. Pair her with an Amanda L. Beall breakdown, and you know I'm in hell). I mean, seriously. Did Babe actually say "The whole 'I heart you thing' -- who doesn't want to be hearted?" :rolleyes:

Di and Aidan waste my time.

And what in the hell is going on with Kwak's pregnancy? That has got to be the fastest labor in mankind. The bitch's water breaks and she immediately starts having contractions that bring her to the floor? My mother was in labor all day with me and she didn't even know it. This whole thing is contrived.

• Members

Never thought I'd day this, but AMC just may be the show to watch in the coming months. GH has gone to the dogs, and OLTL lost its appeal when I read that REG is leaving, and how original - a coma?! I needed just a little of Tangie, but now what do I have? Tessicashio and Todd and Blair? Don't think so! Adios!

Missed the verbal smackdown Hannah gave Fetus, but I guess the weekend marathons are really good for something...

Loved that Adam gave the Pig Whore the phone and left. She wasn't reaching for you when she was giving Tad a pipe job, was she? Let her give birth to the new piglet on her own.

Please let Fusion blow up into a billion pieces with no survivors!

Will miss Zoe. Can't Bianca leave on her own?

Absolute best part was Erica reminding Adam and some of the audience that Adam was the one betrayed! He is the victim and not the other way around. Kudos to you, Erika! David was awesome!

Aiden is unbelievably hot! I don't want him in this current story!

ANDREA

• Members

Adam is AWFUL! I can't wait until Babe, Tad, and JR find out what he did. I had a feeling it would be someone nobody thought of (Colby) to help Krystal give birth.

Jonathan saw Ava! Can't wait to hear what he says about her. And how did Di find Ava so quickly?

I really hate how Kendall has become best buddies with Annie/Babe like that, but I guess everyone is being 'friendly' with each other until Greenlee shows up.

Josh and Hannah? Oh no...

Archived