B&B: Shane/Ridge/Nick/Phoebe? Rumor

• Members

It looks like B&B is bringing back Shane(Dax Griffin) for a week, to kill off the character.

Apparently Shane will return to win back Phoebe, he will get desperate and pull out a gun.

There will be some sort of fight, and Shane accidently gets shot, and then dies.

I don't know who else is involved in the struggle with Shane and the gun: Phoebe or Rick or Ridge? :rolleyes:

TV Guide says Ridge will dump Shane's body in the ocean, and then try to frame Nick for his death: WTF? :lol:

It is said this SL will damage Ron Moss's character very badly.

So we presume Ridge is getting revenge on Nick for being the cause of Bridge's breakup? :lol:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First of all when Brad Bell announced that someone would die he said it was a pivotal character and Shane is far from pivotal. Secondly, did Nick and Shane even have a scene together???? This is so out of left field. Even though I like Winsor Harmon, I would have much preferred Thorne die or even Pamela.

• Members

Don't know what to think of this story.

Will be much more exciting than anything the last 4 weeks but I can't help but burst out laughing about this polt. We'll have to see how it actually looks on-screen.

I just hope the writers will eventually admit that Ridge's days as the leading man & heartthrob are long over. He's a villain at best.

• Members

Since I've just begun to watch B&B, I don't know the history of the characters or how their appearance has changed over the years and frankly, I'm rather shocked by Ridge. He is so scruffy looking and frightens me. I don't really like him, but feel a vulnerability about him that is worrisome....like he really isn't healthy. I hope he isn't killed though.

• Members

I think this is what is going on: PHOEBE will kill Shane in self defense. (Or maybe Rick, defending his girl). In any event, Ridge--TO PROTECT HIS DAUGHTER--will dump the corpse. Thus, Ridge becomes a bit more redeemable...it's all for Phoebe. Even if he doesn't fess up for Nick, it makes sense if he wants to protect his daughter.

Archived