GL: Question

• Members

Okay, I haven't watched the show in a couple of months so I'm out of the loop on some things. Although, I still hear about what's going on every now and then. Anyway, I was watching the GL anniversary clips over the weekend at CBS.com and for whatever reason I thought about Blake. And I wondered, did she ever come out of her coma? LOL! I can't remember if she did or not. The last I remember was Dinah having some bonding scenes with Clarissa during that time. I asked my mom, who still watches the show on a fairly regular basis, and she doesn't even know. She did say that Ross has been brought up recently. Probably Dinah talking about him, but she hasn't heard boo about Blake.

Thanks.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Holly has been around for a good long while now. My memory is hazy, but a few months ago Blake was competing against Scruffey for mayor of Springfield and when she unexpectedly won the election, he gave her a glass of champagne that was meant for him and it was poisoned. She ended up in a coma and I don't remember what happened after that.

• Members

Another question: Did we ever find out who attempted to poison Jeffery and got Blake instead? I haven't watch any soap regularly since Thanksgiving and I don't think we'd found out at that point (or, if we did, it wasn't important).

• Members

Blake is still in the coma. Holly hasn't been around. Maureen is in Springfield, but never seen. There are lots of Ross mentions such as "Dinah, I wish your father was here. He would be so proud". As long as he didn't know you were planning to steal millions of dollars from your mother and Matt to keep Cyrus from exposing whatever secrets Mallet has in his past. :lol:

• Members

Thanks guys. Thanks Juliajms.

I'm laughing at how my question has brought up other questions. LOL!

Okay, so Blake has been in a coma for almost half a year? Ohhhhhweeeee!!! I bet you DcoughiccoughK probably forgot about her.

• Members

There's been tons of mentions of "Ross" by the whole cast of characters ever since he died.

Blake's still in her coma? I thought we saw her like a month ago? :blink:

:lol: Shows how much I know.

Amazing how soap comas are. Alan woke up and the next day (was it even the next day?) he was up and out of the hospital and walking around town. :lol:

• Members

Blake had woke up,... but I think she slipped back into her coma or something. And then the writers just plain ol' forgot about her, lol.

I think it was Dinah that tried to poison Jeffrey,... don't quote me on that though, lol.

And what's up with Marina sayin to Cyrus that he would be set up in a room at the boarding house right next door to her? Ummm,... when did she move back to the boarding house? Last time I knew,.. she was living with Remy. And didn't she say something like last week about Remy becoming friends with Cyrus,.. something like her roommate couldn't becomes friends with that criminal,.. something like that, lol. I like when writers forget little things like that, lol.

Archived