Sleepaway Camp II- Unhappy Camper

Shawn

• Members

For those of you who don't know the film series, its an absolutely hysterical/gory franchise that obviously does not take itself seriously, which is why its so great.

The killer is played by Pamela Springsteen, Bruce's sister.

Part One

Part Two

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unfortunatly Shawn, It will probably never see the light of day. The movie doesn't have a distributor yet and it's been filmed since 2004. There are issues of non payment involving the cast and crew. SAG had to step in, and the final word is that the director Robert Hiltzik isn't satisfied with the CGI work. Good greif, it's been 3 years, I would think that would be plenty of time to do the CGI work :( Let's just hope this year will be the year it gets released.

The best news is that both Felissa Rose (Angela) & Jonathan Tiersten (Ricky) are back and RTSC will ignore the sequals and pick up 20 years after the original.

• Members

I still can't believe I hadn't heard of this film before -- and I thought I knew all the classics!

By the way, after last night, and watching "Sleepaway Camp III" I changed my tune: I FREAKIN' LOVE ANGELA!!! And Pamela Springsteen!!!

Dear GOD, she's only in two of these movies? Or more? I WANT MORE DAMMIT!!!

And thanks Alky for posting this! My life is SO much richer for knowing Angela "Angel of Death" Baker. :)

• Members

:lol: I'm glad you enjoyed it JSF. Pamela was hysterical in both movies. The scene in part 3 when she beat them with sticks had me laughing uncontrollably.

I highly recommend watching part 1. Its a lot darker and the ending is a true shocker, even if its talked about in 2 and 3.

Archived