AGWT: Friday Discussion

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I must say that I USED to like Gwen, but now that she has become the resident screech owl I just want her gone. The writing for her really sucks.

With all that is going on with Wil/Gwen/Adam, Wil has not once reached out to Paul ( the new ghost whisperer ) his beloved brother ( or is he ), the very one he killed for. Again poor writing. Speaking of Paul ( the new GW), why hasn't he "Felt" that there is something going on with his little brother. He can sense danger for Lily's family but not his own.

Speaking of the Ryan's--- why is Barbara about to go to war with Jade?? Jade ( like her or not ) is a child compared to Barbara. What a waste of CZ's talent. I wanted Barbara/Iris to go head to head but I guess that scenario makes to much sense.

• Members

You are right with everything you said, infact all of this stuff would have been so much better if Will's family would have been more active in this storyline, and that includes Paul. I think what it is that if we did that we would get less Gwen, and for whatever reason JP has an obsession with the character, I mean she has to, I mean 30 minutes a show when she is on, and now we are going to get two of Gwen, whats it going to be on Gwen days. First 30 minutes Gwen, second 30 minutes Cleo. I just don't get why they are shoving a beloved character like Gwen down everyone's throats so much now that most of us hate her, because of the over exposer to the character, I would much rather watch all the family scenes within this storyline instead of Gwen this and Gwen that.

• Members

Paul is related to Barbara? Surely you jest! He's related to Will? Get out!

Actually, SOW mentioned last week about the Paul psychic storyline, and Paul's visions not extending to Adam's 'murder' (which involved his brother and sister in law) and Emily's (his ex wife) troubles.

Of course, I shouldn't be surprised since Barbara still has YET to be told onscreen that her granddaughter died.

And yeah, I'm not looking forward to Gwen x 2 either....

• Members

Can I just say that I freaking love Cleo Babbit! :lol: I would take her over Gwen any day. I don't know what it was, but I instantly fell in love with her today in her scenes with Jade. She's so stupid and niave, lol. Jade was being downright rude to her and Cleo couldn't see it. Please make Cleo the permament character and send Gwen packing!

• Members

Didn't we already do the whole meth thing with Jen?

The new Ali is an okay actress but yeesh, could the writing be anymore NOT Ali?

Those flirty/contentious scenes with Dusty didn't feel like the old Ali at all...and why does she hate Emily all of a sudden? When she left Oakdale, she and Emily were back on close terms.

The Cleo stuff is already dumb....

Archived