SOAPnet: Port Charles

• Members

Okay, I just got a DVR and SOAPnet and am thinking about trying out Port Charles now that I get it. My problem is that it airs two episodes back to back, twice a day. I was wondering if the episodes that normally air at noon are the same episodes that air later that night around the 4 o'clock AM Eastern hour? If I set my DVR to tape the entire series, it tapes both sets of airings. If they aren't the same episodes, are they consecutive episodes? Like, say the two noon episodes start a week's worth of shows by showing Monday and Tuesday, and then the 4 AM episodes continue with Wednesday and Thursday? Or do both airings run on different timelines, like the noon airing shows episodes from 2001 and the 4 AM airing shows episodes from 2003? I tried looking at the SOAPnet website, but it wasn't much help with answering my question. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The fact that PC is going to two eppy's ever Sunday makes the show not even worth watching. And I wouldn't get invested in PC. It won't be around that much longer anyways. I say it is gone sometime this summer and replaced with weekend showings of OTH and The OC. If Frons had his way, he would have axed RH and PC, too, but then that would just have made his agenda more obvious. PC and RH are gone when the fallout from AW dies down.

• Members

Imagine watching any of the current shows only twice a week. Frons sure screwed over PC really bad. I dont get why they just wont show the first 3 years. That has not been seen on SN in years and new to alot of fans. The show is only a half hour so I dont get why it and RH cant just appear in 1 hour block together. Serriously does he think SN doesnt have 1 hour to spare now?

Archived