Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 4/9

• Members

It sounds like Steve gets out because something happens to Kayla and she is taken to the hospital. It sounds like EJ runs her off the road or something (similar to Lexie/Tek...hmm...). Anyway, Steve doesn't sound like he really escapes. He just goes down to see Kayla in her room so he merely escapes his room.

I am liking what I am seeing though for the week of April. The first week we get Jack, Abby (who we haven't seen much of), Kate, and Abe along with who we have been seeing. The second week we get alot of Bo and Hope (it seems like 3 days worth). It looks like it is slowly getting better but I know others will think that is my optimism talking :lol:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When Farah and Judi were leaving we didn't see either of them more than a couple of scenes until the last day and it was hurry, scurry out the door....that's how characters seem to leave Salem. I just wonder how much we will actually see Ashley before she leaves.

This may just be a rumor but I've read in a couple of places that Celeste creates a potion and that Sami is supposed to give EJ "the kiss of death".

Archived