Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 4/9

• Members

Monday

Celeste lays out her plot to kill EJ; Philip confronts EJ about hiring Willow to rob Hope and Bo's home.

Tuesday

EJ and Philip pretend to be electricians in order to gain entry into Bo and Hope's house; Marlena visits a hostile Steve.

Wednesday

Bo apologizes to Chelsea for being a bad father; Steve cuffs his police guard to the bed and escapes to Kayla's room.

Thursday

EJ claims she has nothing to do with running Kayla off the road; Gabby offers Shawn and Belle money so they can leave the island, but there is a catch.

Friday

Nick confesses to Abby that he stole Chelsea's brush from the lab; Steve stands up for the patients in the mental hospital.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe it's not Bo and Hope at the house or something? I am sure there is some reason for it.

Whatever the case, I SEE VETS!!! Marlena seems like she may be taking on Steve's case more personally and that could be a good day if Bo and Hope are on too.

Now I am looking forward to seeing the rest of that week to see if we get more of them. I feel like we will start seeing the balance issue get much better starting in April. It seems it may be as we see Abe and Jack next week and now we see know we see Marlena the following week and some stuff aty Bope's. Looking forward to this.

• Members

lol. EJ and Philip pretend to be electricians? My god I'll hit the roof if Bo or Hope don't recognize them.

At least Marlena is mentioned, but of course it's with Steve. I mean, I'm glad she's involved in THAT story but she should be involved in HER OWN story and her KIDS stories.

• Members

Honestly i understand them backburning the john coma story..If john wakes up and remembers EJ shooting him, EJ has to go to jail...But backburning Marlena was just plain stupid...Marlena could have easily been Steve's doctor instead of this Dr. Kroft lady...So i'm glad that they are finally using Marlena in this storyline..then hopefully when May rolls around, John will wake up...and we can go full throttle ahead with john and marlena..

• Members

It's nice seeing a core character pop up in spoilers but these sporadic appearances are not going to help DAYS at all. They need to be featured at least 3 or 4 times a week for a sustained period to win back the disaffected viewers.

And once again, a Marlena episode is wasted on Steve when she could be with Sami (who will no doubt be spending the entire week with her rapist).

• Members

I agree Kev and Ponz. Marlena shouldn't have been. Thier story was clearly scrapped for some reason. I don't care what Marlena is involved in. Right now she just needs to be involved in something and her being involved with Steve is fine by me as it does pertain to John and this EJ case. I like Dr. Kraft but Marlena should be in this.

I also think they waited so long to wake John up because, if they hadn't, John would go after Shawn and Belle and maybe even Victor and Philip. It looks like they put John in a coma for story purposes to be able to do the other stories they wanted to do and now he will wake up and things will be ready to go.

In any event, I am just as upset about the lack of Marlena/Sami scenes. That has been the case with pretty much every writer in the past few years. It always seems like that mother/daughter relationship gets ignored except for when B&C and even Langan wrote. They gave us some scenes between them. Higley we didn't get hardly any from except Sami's shower then and her fall through the window. JER in his second run completely ignored their relationship unless he wanted to push Sami's hatred for John. Hogan started off well with it but the last two months it's gone away again.

I am curious to see the other spoilers for this week and the weeks to come to see if we see Marlena, Bo, and Hope for more then one or two days. I just feel like the tide will change in the next two weeks because Sami's wedding is approaching and John is waking up so we know we are going to get them involved in some stuff so the next few weeks should be pretty telling as we build to sweeps.

Archived