ATWT: Luke's New BoyToy Finally Cast!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hopefully he can act. Lets see how long he's on the show before either Jade seduces him and turns him "straight" or he disappears into the woodwork because no gay character ever gets a frontburner storyline for long.

• Members

As far as I know at first we will think he is straight, and as the storyline, whatever it is develops then we will find out that he is Gay, according to the addition script he will be interacting with Maddie and Luke, but Luke will think that he is interested in Maddie at first, though it could be someone other than Maddie, but usually the storylines are close to the scripts but usually not exactly the same. We shall see, I am really looking forward to seeing how it all plays out, lets just hope the fans are supportive of it, so that TPTB go through with the plan.

• Members

Oh, GMAB....the kid just gets hired, and already he's dragged to the GLAAD awards? And his first airdate is confirmed? AND it's after May sweeps?

And here I sit, holding my breath about Carly's return, while they pimp yet another teen summer story? [!@#$%^&*] this [!@#$%^&*]!! *rant over*

The kid reminds me of a young Dylan McDermott/Kyle Chandler.

• Members

Well at least Luke will be interesting to watch. Gwen and Co. are boredom. But the new actor does remind me of Dylan McDermott.

Btw....The title to your thread Actor makes it sound cheap. Boytoy? You should have just put New Boyfriend. It sounds kind of tacky....boytoy.

Archived