ATWT: Luke's New BoyToy Finally Cast!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who cares? ATWT has proven that they aren't concerned with the Luke character. He will get a storyline like Tom and Margo got a storyline earlier this year. Basically they will throw him a bone, but not really develop him. Not like Gwen, Will, Maddie, Casey, etc.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 27 2007, 07:42 PM)
Who cares? ATWT has proven that they aren't concerned with the Luke character. He will get a storyline like Tom and Margo got a storyline earlier this year. Basically they will throw him a bone, but not really develop him. Not like Gwen, Will, Maddie, Casey, etc.

I get what you are saying I really do, but I really wish we could try to alteast be somewhat supportive of this, so that maybe they will go through with it all, and start to develop Luke's character, if we keep on downing the storyline, they will never go through with it, If they do what you say and just basically give him a one week story then yes I will be mad as hell, but I am willing to give them a chance to see where they go with it, I just hope everyone else that wants this for Luke will do the same thing, it is really sad to see so many of Luke's fans already saying negative things about this storyline before it starts, remember it is two months away which means TPTB could change there mind about this at anytime, if enough people get negative about it, I just don't want them to change there mind.

• Members

How many chances does this team deserve? The ratings are in the toilet, the show has never been worse and EVERYTIME we've waited and gave them a chance they let us down. It's obvious this is not going to be a major story because Luke isn't a major character. They may play the story big for a couple months (like the coming out) and then it will be dropped and Luke will be back on the backburner waiting for his next story while Gwill continue nonstop.

• Members

LOL...PJ is never happy, haven't you figured that out by now? It's just that everything on ATWT seems to be hype without substance. Last year's InTurn crap that has resulted in the bare minimum of time for the winner, and we just got all this hype over Alison/LA Diaries/Emily's crossover which resulted in one eppy of Y&R for Ali and Em apiece.

I will say this...anything NONGwill will be appreciated. Not only has Luke gotten screwed out of airtime because of them, I'd say so have Maddie and Casey.

I'm just really jonesin' to hear ANYTHING about Carly's return. *small whoop* Maura should be back at work soon. One of the mags better be tellin' me exactly when her first airdate is....pronto. I may go insane otherwise. LOL.

• Members

I thought Maura was back taping in May? So she should air in June? I loved the Lucinda stuff on today's show. It was just better than the rest of the show. It could have easily been the Lucinda hour. The rest of the show was pure ff material. But it was tolerable because of Lucinda's presence. So I understand what you mean P.J.

• Members

I wish I could get excited about Maura's return, but hasn't Carly been ruined enough? With Brad in the picture and being a former husband of Carly's that probably meanse Maura will be wasted in scenes with the dreadful Austin Peck.

I really have no faith in the writing for this character. I'm most excited to see how her hair will look. Sad I know, lol.

BTW, I agree that Lucinda is a pure goddess. She needs to be owning this show ala Katherine on Y&R.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 27 2007, 10:36 PM)
I wish I could get excited about Maura's return, but hasn't Carly been ruined enough? With Brad in the picture and being a former husband of Carly's that probably meanse Maura will be wasted in scenes with the dreadful Austin Peck.

I really have no faith in the writing for this character. I'm most excited to see how her hair will look. Sad I know, lol.

BTW, I agree that Lucinda is a pure goddess. She needs to be owning this show ala Katherine on Y&R.

You see I agree Chris. Thats why I am not excited either. Seriously, Carly has been ruined. How much more can she be ruined? She left her kids for another man.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 28 2007, 12:36 AM)

No that honor should go to Eileen Fulton as Lisa.

Lisa has been greatly abused by pretty much every writer since Doug Marland. She has the history on this show that Jeanne Cooper has with Y&R.

Lisa has money, she has power, she has ties to so many characters, but yet she doesn't even get half the material that Lucinda gets. They have completely ignored her newspaper The Argus for years now.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 28 2007, 01:20 AM)
Steve you're 100% correct about Eileen Fulton. She is definitely the most neglected actress on the show and that is a tough award to win with this show, lol.

Yes it is.

It is sad to have a powerful woman like Lisa and not use her. I know that Hogan said he didn't know what to do with her, but I have never figured why anyone else didn't know what to do with her.

To me with Lisa's history and her wealth it wouldn't take much imagination to know what to do with her.

Archived