GL: Week of March 26

• Members

So I was home today and decided to watch some soaps live when I should be studying for a midterm. :lol: GL was definitely worth it, though.

I love this "Who shot Alan?" storyline! It's really quite the umbrella story. Beth trying to seduce A-M was news to me but I'm glad that helped to stop A-M & Ava from doing the deed. God, MRS is still the worst actress on this show. The scenes where Ava was yelling at A-M because she was hurt by what he did did absolutely nothing for me.

Coop & Lizzie's scenes today were actually really good. I can see this heading towards a triangle with Ashley (who I admit is starting to grow on me).

I can't wait for the A-M/Olivia scenes tomorrow...it's a damn shame that A-M's days are numbered. :(

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, Lizzie finally stopped obsessing about Jonathan? The guy she drugged, nearly raped and helped put his wife in a grave to go back to obsessing about Coop? Talk about character growth.

The last time I watched was about a month ago. It was more of the same, but I always did like Ashlee.

• Members

We don't know who shot Alan. AM is hiding Josh's gun though, so I suspect he did it or had something to do with it.

Ava decided Coop was too possessive. He tried to take her to England without letting her know that AM offered her a really good job at Spaulding with a ton of perks. Then Coop and AM got in a fight and AM went over the edge of a balcony and faked being in a wheelchair. For awhile Coop wouldn't let go and then finally he just realized he needed to stop chasing Ava when he almost hurt AM again. Thank God he woke up! Coop is way too good for Ava, imo.

I would love this as long as Ashlee wins in the end. She and Coop are so sweet together. I love Lizzie, but she needs to lose this one.

• Members

Yeah, Michael Dempsey (AM) has been let go, so that does make me suspect AM is responsible for Alan's shooting. It's still an open question though.

As far as I can tell Cyrus is an ex-partner in crime to Dinah. He was in love with her. At some point it seems like Vanessa turned him into the police. He seems to have gotten a harsher sentence than Dinah, but I don't think they've really explained the circumstances in detail. I find myself liking Cyrus way more than Mallet/Dinah.

I can't help liking Josh/Cassie, but I feel slightly guilty for it. I guess because Cassie is younger than Reva and it's kind of like Josh is "upgrading" and putting Reva into the first wives club or something. But that so isn't how it played out on screen. Reva has screwed Josh over time and again. She's had a child with his brother and married his father for God's sake. I just remember those little facts and all my guilt for liking Cash goes away. :lol:

• Members

I saw the wedding today. I had to stay home, but anyway, I was bored by it. I don't know why Dinah is being blackmailed by this Cyrus person.

As for Mallet, you guys should watch the series OZ. He played a gay character and was HILARIOUS!

• Members

I haven't seen today's show. Yesterday was pretty good though. I loved Coop standing up to Doris for Ashlee. He really seems to like her, but Lizzie is obviously going to get in the middle. This show needs a couple more guys in the younger set I think.

I'm tired of Ava. I didn't dislike her until recently, but she is being so self centered right now. I just want her to STFU already.

Poor Josh. I hope Cassie and Reva get to the bottom of who really shot Alan.

• Members

Dinah's wedding was an incredibly boring episode. I just cannot accept that Dianh and Mallet are married. Why??? Why, did the writers go this route. They are just so uninteresting together. I'm sure they'll be blown apart in no time, but did we really have to have a wedding?

• Members

I'm still pissed that we didn't get a Dinah and Alan-Michael pairing. That would have had endless possibilities unlike Mallet and Dinah who have come to a dead end.

Liking Ashlee much more these days. I'm glad she wised up about Lizzie. I'm split on who I want with Coop. Ashlee is great, but Lizzie needs a break too. She needs a man who just won't toss her aside. If anyone on the GL staff is reading this: PLEASE KEEP AVA AWAY FROM THIS MAN. In fact get Ava off of the show completely. Ugh what a useless and boring character. I haven't despised a character like this since Jeffrey's introduction, before that Eden August(Which is who Ava reminds me of in a way)!

I wish they would do more with the Doris character. She's a cardboard cut out of a beyotch. I would root for her more (and Beth) if they showed that these had a vulnerable side.

If they kept Phillip dead, it would have been a great way for to have Rick, Beth, and Lizzie suspects in Alan's shooting.

Archived