GL: Week of March 26

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^ Sorry! It wasn't that bad for people who like the couple. It was just so rushed in a way and then add to that not liking the couple and it's not a great eppy. The ITL episodes are so hit or miss for me.

Thursday's show was good. Beth found out she isn't pregnant yet. She's still using Rick as a stud. Harly told Cassie about a drug that has the potential to wake Alan up or kill him. Cassie is pretty determind Alan is going to get the drug one way or another.

Daisy is crushing on Gus.

Josh tried to break off the engagement to Cassie, but she wasn't having it. Billy wanted to break Josh out and have him go on the run to Venezuela with RJ and Cassie, but Josh said no.

That's pretty much all I remember.

Oh, Dinah is going to steal a couple of million dollars from Matt and Vanessa's new project. Cyrus is blackmailing her. He's got something on Mallet supposedly.

• Members

I managed to watch Dinah/Mallet's wedding last night. You're right, that was probably the most boring episode of GL I've seen in a while. I just don't care for those two as a couple and this new Cyrus guy seems nothing more than a caricature to me. When Dinah was screaming/crying at him trying to remind him how they used to be friends, I cringed. That was definitely not Gina Tognoni's best scene in a while.

• Members

SJ- I had a feeling you wouldn't care for that eppy. I like Cyrus, but I agree he's a caricature. I'm just hoping with time he'll get more depth. I'm hoping the same for Doris and Ashlee too. I think both of those actresses have potential if the writers would do right be them.

Has anyone heard the crazy rumor that

I just can't imagine what set of circumstances would have led up to that.

• Members

The shooter is revealed on Wednesday and I don't think it's that person, Julia but a more obvious choice.

Anyway, Ashlee was one of the few characters I liked on the show. If I could ever get back into GL, I hope they haven't ruined her by then.

• Members

Thanks for the info Steph. I'm glad it's not the person I mentioned. My guesses are either Beth or Lillian inlight of your comments. Although with MD leaving I guess AM is the most likely choice. I can't wait for the revelation.

Archived