OLTL Discussion: Week of March 26th

• Members

I know I'm in the minority here - but I like Natalie. I'm just wondering how much does DH hate her to continue to make her look embarrassed, foolish, and humiliated? And then John gets pissed off at her again later this week. I really don't know who DH hates the most - Nat or Blair...

But at least John finally told her.

Normally, I don't care that much for singing on soaps, but I did like the song Blair was singing though.

Jess is starting to look more & more like a deer caught in headlights - esp. today when Jamie called her "mommy"

LOVED seeing Doc Crosby on today...wish he had stayed with the show :(

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I did too. I'm a fan of Scott Bryce. I'm sorry they didn't sign him to a contract. He's such a talented actor. I thought he and John had a great rapport. I wonder if we'll see him again.

I'm glad that John finally told Natalie that he wasn't and has no plans to marry her. I almost felt bad for her running around town telling any and everyone who would listen that she was "almost" engaged.

I liked the Todd and Evangeline scenes today. Evangeline was all over the place and these two do have chemistry but they need to decide what they are going to do with them. All this teasing is silly. At this point they need to have them go ahead and make that jump or just leave well enough alone.

• Members

I was shocked to see Scott Bryce today, since he should be showing up on ATWT any time now. I did a double take today when I saw him.

I'm starting to really like Blair and Cris. I wish the show would go with those two.

John just needs to let Nat go, I think. At this point he's humilated her more than any woman deserves. True she jumped the gun and made assumptions, but he's just coming off as a cold hearted ass to me. What I'd really like to see is Nat dump him on his ass.l

• Members

This is my problem, I dont know where they are going with Tangeline but the chemistry is just right with TSJ and Renee that I am going to enjoy the moment cause knowing TIIC they may stop tomarrow. I loved everything about Tangeline today and yes Vangie you were all over the place with your emotions.

I cant even watch John and Natalie scenes they just make Natalie look like a complete idiot.

I am sorry to see Scott leave but I know at ATWT he will rock I just hope they use him to full capability.

• Members

There is far too much singing on this show. Other than sleeping around, Blair is allegedly a pro at Jornalism. Why didn't she return to Crave or take a job at the banner?

Also, this has been bothering me. How did Patrick die? Was it years ago from the gunhsot wound or what?

• Members

No, Q Steph, when Patrick "died" on screen from the gunshot wound, that was a fake/staged death in order to get he and Marty out of town, since they were under threat from terrorists. He only died recently, off screen.

• Members

Thanks, Shane.

I know his earlier "death" was staged, but Marty just kept bringing up that he died. I thought it might've been real. Did Marty say how he really died?

Anyways...

I'm glad nora apologized to Talia. I hope they both get a big story coming soon. Those are two redheads I prefer over the gnat who is so obtuse. It's obvious Jessica loves Nash. Then again, she can't make sense of her own relationship with John.

Nora & Bo need to reunite already.

• Members

I want Nat with someone other than John. She's a Buchanan. Steph, Blair doesn't sleep around anymore than Evangeline or other women. It is a soap, they all are candidates for the STD clinic. LOL.

I agree Jess does love Nash. Nat would be well-served to worry about her own life and not Nash's.

I too wonder what happened to Patrick. I think Cole is a stereotyped jock: dumb. And let me emphasize that is a stereotype. LOL.

You know, I like Blair and Cris. They are pals and that is nice. But seriously, what was with the bursting into song?

• Members

I'm wondering too just how Patrick "died" - FauxMart hasn't ever explained how and nobody has bothered asking either - was he murdered? was it a freak accident? or is there more to Patrick's "death" that we don't know yet???

• Members

Going back to the newbie conversation, Tate is the one who annoys me the most. Langston is entertaining, as are Miles, Marty, and Cole .. but Tate is just a sleezy jerk, and a boring one at that. I'm really enjoying Marty - I find her to be really entertaining.

I'm so sick of Jessica right now. She should be caught on fire for two reasons: first for having sex during a fire, then for lighting a piece of paper on fire inside a diner. She's just annoyed me all-around for quite some time.

• Members

Oh, were we supposed to side with poor McNostril's predicament?! Then I guess I'm in the minority, too, because for the first time in, well, forever, I really feel for Nat.

Granted. It wasn't the smartest move to broadcast to everybody and their cat that she was getting hitched. I think that, deep down, she knew he didn't want to propose really. That's why she jumped all over the idea of a ring and said "The answer is YES!" before he could take anything back. She thought that he'd eventually get over his commitment-phobia or emotion-phobia of phobia of women or whatever the hell is wrong with this Sucking Void of a Black Hole of a Character, and just warm to the idea of marriage.

I'm just wondering who over at OLTL honestly thought Jolie was somehow a viable love story in the first place. McNostril has a sh!tty attitude and looks like he cannot even stand to be in her nervous, chattering presence. What a great boyfriend! And she has been reduced to desperately clinging onto the lie that John Loves Me. To the point where she will take whatever crumbs he throws her way. Even the sight of a random ring in his pocket. I hope this is the final nail in Jolie's coffin now.

• Members

Seriously! Even though both are in the doghouse with me for calling Blair a whore :angry: -- "pot," "kettle" and "black" come to mind -- then TSJ and REG have to go and pull out that kind of chemistry in Wednesday's scenes with each other! Damn.

• Members

I have a feeling that if the writers think a female audience is going to be feeling for John in this senerio they have a whole 'nother think coming. :lol: He's really looking like a cold heart ass as far as I'm concerned. Nat annoys me at times, but she really has my sympathy this time around. I just hope she wakes up and realizes John doesn't appreciate her and she's never going to get what she needs from him.

• Members

Neither of these 2 idiots, WHO SHOULD BE WRITTEN OUT, will get an ounce of sympathy from me. John is a jackass, and Natalie is a moron! John is so closed off that he needs to re-apply for a social security number. The system probably deleted him...

And Natalie is certainly reaping what she's sewn... Remember Natalie's conversation with Evangeline when Natalie first "won" John? She told Evangeline that John does not need to be open about his feelings if he does not want to. Natalie accused Evang of trying to change John when all Vange wanted was for the man to open up. Natalie said she does not need that. She got what she asked for!

As for the engagement, Natalie is the idiot who runs all over town telling anyone who'd listen that "JOHN'S GOING TO PROPOSE"... Opporative words, "GOING TO"... Guess we all see how well that worked out. When a man has to ask you to shut up, we have a problem. It was very ignorant of her to not allow this man to speak. Even if John wanted to propose, all of Nat's yapping would have ruined it anyway. I don't feel bad for her. John has treated her very poorly, but this is the man she asked for. Suck it up!

But if we must be honest, now that old Spence is dead, John does not even know what to do with himself. John lusted after Spencer more than he will ever Natalie. Without Spence, John is nothing (which takes him back to square one). John's hard on for Spencer has left him impotent...

Solution to this problem, so that we don't waste anymore time... KILL OFF JOHN, and Natalie, unable to deal with the pain, leaves town. Therefore, the audience does not have to waste time being convinced by Pigley that John is the person to root for. Heaven forbid we should arrive at that on our own - not that we would anyway!

ANDREA

• Members

Y

You're not the only one. But I blame Higley. As first written, I thought Jolie was a decent couple and pretty smokin'. Now she seems desperate and he seems annoyed. It seems pretty obvious that Higley would rather be writing for John and Van or John and Marty.

Archived