OLTL Discussion: Week of March 26th

• Members

I'm with Tina about Marty. She has her insecurities, but so does Miles, and he'll think she has this repulsion towards him for the completely wrong reason. Christina Chambers is really doing well with the role, I think.

Does Clint think he's the resident pimp of Llanview? Boooring. About time that he chose!

Tomorrow looks like a snore. I can do without Jash and Tangeline.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok I got tired of screaming STFU and leave b*tch to Van!!! Man that chick gets on my nerves. I am seriously tired of her and Todd's "we are the scorned ones" act!!! Van you are a whore just like Blair, stop throwing mud dumba**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved Chris defending Blair and turing it on Van- all she did was run and hide like chump- that is the real Van!!!!

I wish the fight had lasted longer, but we all know the Chris would have totally kicked Todd's a**!!! Man I wanted Todd to end up with a shiner!!!

Nora and Vicki are always a treat!!!

Clint/Dorian- STFU!!!! Dorian I am going to have take back your DIVA card- Clint over David- What are you thinking!!!!!!!!

Nat- I feel bad for her. John is an a**!!!!!!! Why is carying around the engadgement ring anyway. If he really wanted to lock in the safe he would have done it before dinner!!!!

Marty and Miles- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CC sucks!!! She is runing OLTL just like she ruined Sunset Beach!!! Please get Susan back!!!! Miles should have just chucked her out the window and then jumped out himself!!!!

I am ready for a Vicki, Blair, Dorian, Nora story!!!!!

• Members

Yes! Please! Am I the only one finding Natalie to be ridiculously stupid with this "engagement" to John? John clearly looks uncomfortable and isn't at the point, and yet... Natalie seems to giddly and happy. I don't understand, TPTB are trying to make John and Natalie seem like soulmates... and yet, she can't see what's right in front of her face? She's looking like an idiot.

• Members

^^ It's like watching a trainwreck. John had tears in his eyes yesterday, which in a way was funny. Still I thought it was a good acting choice on ME's part, despite his character being an ass. In a way, I think Nat assuming was natural. Why else would the ring be in his pocket. But she just would not let him get a word in edgewise. At this point, I'd rather see Nat with Vincent for awhile. He seems to appreciate what she has to offer. I get the impression John sees her as more of a pest than anything else.

• Members

Me too, especially lately... Didn't Paul Cramer also want Natalie, like Vincent, and then Cristian when he came back from the dead. All the men seem to "love" her, and she tosses them to the side... for John, who half of the time seems like either he doesn't want her or is too bothered to talked to her half of the time.

I haven't felt any love between John and Natalie in a long time, annoyance yes... love/like no (or really little to none.) And on John/ME's part, it seems to be with Natalie those feelings are sent. With Blair and Marty, I don't feel that at all.

• Members

Today's show was pretty dull.

I'm not a fan of the teen story. Cole is boring I don't know what Starrs sees in him.

I actually liked the vibe between Marty and Evangeline. They make good adversaries, but I could see them being good friends too.

I always enjoy scenes between Bo and Matthew.

• Members
Tuned in just Monday to see Podd get his ass beat AGAIN what a rip off. I guess only Spencer gets that honor. Sick of Podd callling Blair a whore it's so over done. At least the rapest is being called what he is these days.

• Members

Well we had St. Cookie again today passing judgement on everyone else. Cleary Spencer was crazy. Marty diagnosed the man correctly. I guess St. Cookie believes it is OK for her to represent people like Mitch Laurance (that was about the last time I liked St. Cookie) but other people should not do their jobs unless it is in a fashion that St. Cookie likes. We now have Podd and St. Cookie, a really dislikeable pair pretending to be characters I once enjoyed.

By the way, why is Marty the Newbie on every single day now? Today was newbie day and so it was a bit dull. Jess and Nash certainly was anti-climatic after last week. It also was a big dose of inconsistent writing.

• Members

Well lets see Todd and Starr were great "I will walk threw fire for you" I wander if that is something for a future storyline cause its being spumered that Starr and Vangie are stuck in a fire.

I like the vibe I was getting form Marty and Vangie. I think they could be good friends with their common enemy in Blair.

Bo and Rex just rock together, they should really make him the long lost son for Bo. I really like Rex when not around Adrianna. Free Rex now I could go with Layla and Rex.

• Members

Yes, I would LOVE to see Layla and Rex! Great idea! About time they give that woman someone to shag.

I also like the idea of Marty and Van being friends, although I can't stand either one of them at the moment, and Marty is on way too much. However, Christina Chambers is getting better, and the more time she spends with Kassie and REG, the better she will become.

Archived