'Bold' foursome thrive on stability

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was a VERY good read. Thanks for posting!!!

And it was nice, if out-of-the-blue, for Variety to do something like that.

But I still say that I REALLY want to see Faith Hill try her hand at the Brooke character. I remember the days back when I was stupid and thought she and Katherine Kelly Lang WERE the same person. (Oh, it was years ago, thank God.)

• Members

Thanks so much for posting that. I love those four, even Ronn in all his eccentricity and offbeat fashion sense. But KKL?!? :wub: :wub: :wub:

That's my Girl! Brooke Logan was the first soap character to help me get over my Eden (followed by another Brooke- Ms.Brooke English).

• Members

This article was great.

You must click on the author to find some more fabulous readings. SO happy for Michael Maloney now writing for Variety - who was B&B/Y&R editor at SOD in the mid-90s. I met him online two years ago and had some very interesting e-mail-exchanges with him.

He knows his stuff about soap operas.

• Members

Wow, first of all that second pic of KKL is just WRONG. But we won't go into how that camera made her face hideously ugly.

No, if you get some straight up, lookin' into the camera publicity shots of both Faith Hill and KKL, you may see what I mean.

But since I first picked up on this doppleganger, it seems fair to let me fantasize about Faith replacement in my mind...

Oh god...this sleeping pill is about to knock me out. Forgive if I sound idiot.

Archived