DAYS: Friday, March 23

• Members

Still watching so just a few initial thoughts:

I FLOVE NICK!!! Brave man to turn down EJ.

Celeste is just beyond gorgeous. I want to be her when I grow up.

SHUT UP BELLE AND SHAWN!!!!! (mainly Belle)

Poor Steve, he's so broken right now. I can't help but think he's pretty much at rock bottom. Love that Dr. Kraft has his number now and the way his face changed when she mentioned Kayla. How much do I love that the first thing he wanted to was apologize for what happened and replace the lie kiss with a truth kiss.

Love Sami & Lucas but I swear I have to mute the tv when they make out.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nick Fallon became my hero even more today. FINALLY, someone who stood their ground and did not let EJ get his way. I love how Nick has the quiet self assurance. Very sexy. Actually, between he and EJ today, I was panting after Nick more. EJ - don't even threaten my Nick. I loved Nick's WTF look when EJ tells him it will likely be the last time they are introduced.

How many people has EJ threatened to kill or has someone else said EJ might kill just in the last few days - EJ threatens Willow, EJ threatens Celeste, EJ threatens Nick, Steve warns that EJ might kill Kayla, Steve warns that EJ might kill Stephanie, Marlena warns Billie she is in danger with EJ. EJ is getting too cocky right now. I see his downfall coming soon.

I felt so so bad for Steve today when he expressed how ashamed he was and how he fears having Stephanie see him like this. I am glad they are not forgetting Stephanie in this part of the storyline. It is a great way to remind the audience of how much Steve had taken away from him. Knowing his history and how he never thought he deserved a family, and then he was so fearful that he might not be a good father or be like his father, Duke. Then the joy and absolute devotion he had to his Little Sweetness. Then to come back and have a few good months with her before he ends up mentally ripped apart. He has lost so much.

LOVED Steve and Kayla today. We got remorse, distrust, uncertainty, angst, anger, love, romance and devotion. Glad to see them making a real emotional connection (as well as the physical one - I love pent up emotion kisses). Yet, at the same time, all of their problems and the ugliness of the last month was not swept under the rug but were hovering in every word they said. I loved the raw honesty - Steve's apology and admitting his shame and fears, Kayla's uncertainty about Steve's motives and anger about his attitude toward EJ.

Side Note: When Steve reached his hand out to Kayla to gently beg and encourage her if he could hold her, it reminded me so much of when he reached out his hand and coaxed her to trust him after he just got his memory back in December. Both times led to an emotional embrace. This time much more tentative, however

• Members

Sami and Lucas make me sick anymore. I'm so tired of Lucas always being out of the know. Can a person be that dense, naive and stupid? When can we have Lucas deceiving Sami and doing stuff behind her back? He's just as good as her. They're both schemers. Why has it been so one-sided for the past 3 years? LUMI make me vomit! :angry:

Loved Celeste and Maggie's reunion today. It was pulled off very well. I believed that they were two great friends that haven't seen each other in ages. I'm sure Tanya and Suzanne were glad to work together that day.

Way to go, Nick! He stuck up to EJ and stood his grounds. No wonder he's the perfect match for Chelsea.

Poor Willow. :( She does what EJ asks her to do and she still ends up on the bottom. When will my favorite prostitute-turned-waitress-turned-mommy ever wind up on top?

• Members

Friday's show was good. The Steve/Kayla scenes were good but it's a shame Kayla feels it's more important to make EJ pay than to concentrate on helping Steve recover.

I didn't think for a moment Nick would tell EJ a thing but I wondered why he went ouf his way to be snarky to him. He only had to state that those matters are confidential and it is unethical to speak of them to anyone. More of the "let's make everyone hate EJ" to facilitate the murder or attempted murder storyline.

I am feeling so bad that Lucas is so trusting and in the dark about what is really going on w/Sami. The baby is probably his, but on the off chance it is not, it seems so cruel to let him continue to think there is no question.

The Shelle island stuff is okay. I see them making progress in their relationship, but the IG and her Daddy just annoy me. I'll be glad when Shelle comes home.

I love Celeste but I'm thinking she may not come out of the whole "let's kill EJ" plot so well. When Lexie shows up, she will be nonplussed. Hope is't not from jail.

Shame on Hogan for trying ot make me feel sorry for Willow. Sorry, I just don't and probably never will.

• Members

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I think Deidre is playing it that way. Listening to the dialogue, I see dozens of other ways she could play it and I think she's playing it this way purposely, without being told to do so. This is probably her way of being the voice of her rabid fans.

Anyway, how hot was Nick when he stood up to EJ? Hooooo boy!

• Members

Smokin'

Loved to see him drinking his beer. How far he has come since the "Fallonator" rocked out that first night at the club.

It is interesting how characters such as Nick and Willow seem to have the most mixed interactions with other characters (EJ excluded of course because he is everywhere).

My guess is that she wants to see EJ implicated in what happened to John so that Steve can be freed from his charges (if possible?). Steve would not then have to be at the institution for the criminally insane so he could get back into the more normal psych ward at Salem Univ. Hospital.

• Members

I think Deidre acted the way she did to show Marlena's exhaustion and emotional upset concerning John. It's been rough for her and John with his being in a coma so I thought she played well within the context of what her character is going through. I also liked how her scenes with Kayla and Steve had an underlying tension between them. They should given Steve and Kayla's involvement in John's kidnapping. I also thought Deidre herself looked a bit exhausted and spent but I thought it worked for the scenes.

Friday's show was great. The Friday shows of late always end up being pretty good and always end up with lots of character for some reason.

Loved the Maggie/Celeste reunion scenes. I love seeing Celeste so much and her involvement with Sami. I am ready for this "kill EJ" stuff to go somewhere and I think it will beginning next week. I like the way they are building to the Sami/Lucas wedding. Great LUMI scenes. It's not the typical Sami is lying story as this all happened because she wanted to save Lucas so I am curious to see this all turn out.

I LOVED Nick. The way he stood up to EJ was fantastic. Everyone wanted someone to stand up to EJ and they got it. Loved the way EJ tried to bribe him and when Nick balked, EJ backed off and said they would meet again. Liked seeing Maggie around.

I also like Willow interacting with Nick, EJ, etc. She is better outside the Shelle story and I liked her scenes with EJ. I have a feeling EJ and Willow aren't through yet.

Shelle was ok. I like the relationship talk but I want out of this island stuff so fast. It's the only thing I don't really enjoy right now. The buildup of their relationship interests me and that keeps me from being totally bored. Good scenes though.

Steve and Kayla were brilliant. Their connection was back today and SN and MBE played it perfectly. I think Steve and Kayla have turned a corner. The way he reached out to her and she slowly gave in and kissed him. Loved it. Steve's face when he was worried about Stephanie's reaction to his condition was heartbreaking. Loved their scenes. I also really like Dr. Kraft. She would be nice in a recurring role. I have always loved the actress but I like this character too.

Good show. It shaped up to be a pretty good week. Hopefully, we see at least a little bump. This month has felt more like a sweeps month. Not alot going on but much more movement and direction.

Archived