AMC: SOW Scoops

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, if all of those actors leave they are SCREWED.

ALTHOUGH ... if they did recast ... I could easily see Brian Presley as Jamie and Erin Hershey Presley as Babe.

I wouldn't put it past Frons. I'm also quite surprised neither has landed on another soap since PC ended.

• Members

At this point the only one that I really want to stay is Thorsten Kaye..... the rest can walk as far as I am concerned. I want Jeffrey Carlson to stay too but its already confirmed he is leaving so.

• Members

I HATED Ethan and Dixie but never once wished Cady or James out of a job. Sorry just sickening

I have to disagree, he is their biggest star, he had the biggest lines at SSW this past year, even surpassing alot of the popular male GH stars.

The Zach show, sure whatever, I don't know what show you guys are watching, but last I checked the show had been overtaken by Babe and Ryan. The pig and monkey that ate the show, those two characters are the writers' favorites and those two characters are killing AMC.

• Members

I know that Thorsten is getting the most comments about leaving in this thread but that is mostly because the thread centers on him in the beginning.

But there are many stars in here that fans are wishing would leave. That puts other actors out of a job too.

And I for one didn't say that there weren't other characters that are sucking the life out of AMC. There are several - Babe, Kendall, Ryan, Jonathan, JR, Josh, Krystle and Zack. I would not mind all 8 of them being gone, but since Thorsten Kaye is the only one talking about leaving right now he is the one I am wishing would go on and leave at this point.

Hopefully if some of these bad characters leave the writers will be forced to bring back some old favorites and ones with true ties to AMC's past.

Kendell & Babe of the women are the most overexposed and need a longggggggggggggggggg break.

Ryan & Zach are the most overexposed males and need a long break too as well as Josh & JR.

• Members

You're kidding right?!?! The zendall fans were the ones calling for CM to leave the show and be killed off! Oh and how about when she WAS fired all the TK fans had peanut butter pancakes as signatures making fun of Dixie getting killed off? POT....MEET KETTLE!

DIE ZACH DIE!

• Members

No offense but Erin Hershey makes Kelly Monaco look like Erika freakin' Slezak! Kelly would wipe the floor with her when they had scenes together. Erin isn't a good dramatic actress in my opinon. She is just way to limited and mono-toned for any role that isn't outlined for the rich and trust fund bound. Alexa's Babe deserves better then Erin. I would hope. As far as I am concerned Babe can go live in that Lake house and raise Little Adam until they need to soras him to give his father hell. I don't want a Babe without Alexa.

Seriously this show is gonna suck if Thorsten, Alexa, Eden, Jeffery and Jacob leave. That leaves who for me to root and hate for exactly? The wildwind group that is a joke and get not airtime anyway? The vets that no other then Adam and Tad no longer exist? I would be losing 3 of my favorite characters all in the time frame of one month. That leaves Josh and Krystal for me and I don't know if that will be enough to keep me tuned in.

• Members

It's nice to know there is at least one Zendull fan who did NOT wish for James to be fired and Cady as well. On TK's Official Board there are still many siggys crowing that Ethan and Dixie died. Both actors were fired.

However, I did not say I hoped TK was fired. He has commented on the fact that he will soon be at the end of his contract and has said before he might leave. That sounds to me like the decision is in his hands.

I was just giving my opinion about AMC and TK's effect upon it.

• Members

I really don't like the generalizations made towards the Zendall fans. It is really unfair and uncalled imho. Especially since, imho, EVERY fanbase has a few overzealous fans.

Also those avatars weren't meant to be taking serious and were geared towards the stupidity of TIIC not celebrating anything.

Archived